[3.21] ❄️ Hopeshredder Frenzy ❄️ [1 to 60+ million SHAPER DPS]

Hi , can i have some question ?
1.Can i use TS for clearing ? I want combine TS with hh for super super fast mapper :D
2.Is the mine setup necessary ? I mean the build already had like a ton of dmg so i want to add some ulity gem .
3.How is the build with deep delve ?
4.How much budget do i need to make mapping t16 , sirus a8 comfort ?
"
mysboy6 wrote:
Hi , can i have some question ?
1.Can i use TS for clearing ? I want combine TS with hh for super super fast mapper :D
2.Is the mine setup necessary ? I mean the build already had like a ton of dmg so i want to add some ulity gem .
3.How is the build with deep delve ?
4.How much budget do i need to make mapping t16 , sirus a8 comfort ?

1) Yes you can.
2) It is not. Although the damage boost from it is included in the PoB links, by removing them you will lose damage. But yea, it is not necessary.
3) I rarely delve, so i can't tell you how it does in deep delve. Most i've reached was around 370. It should be able to delve well, although i can't promise that with certainty.
4) Depends on how comfortable you aim to be. For around 30-40ex you can get most items well done.
Thanks u , had 50 ex left :D , will try to reroll one , never tried a raider before
I just wanted to say I'm happy someone revived the "Farrul Hopeshredder" build, I don't think we had a guide newer than 3.5, glad to see it's still viable.
So sad I leveled a really similar build without looking at this and had to figure it all by myself :( It would have been way more easier with this guide, thank you.
A tip for leveling might be use caustic arrow /toxic rain until maps, is really OP for leveling.

BTW a couple of questions, is phasing really better than onslaught? We get phasing most of the time thought farruls, and in POB atleast OS> phasing for damage and speed.

And for infinite money guys like some of you guys I think that a good corruption voidfletcher can offer more than any other quiver.
If I'm looking at making a bow build, what sort of pros/cons does this have compared to your usual ice shot/barrage character?
"
Transistory19 wrote:
If I'm looking at making a bow build, what sort of pros/cons does this have compared to your usual ice shot/barrage character?

Pros:
- More damage/movement speed
- Scales really well
Cons:
- Life degeneration
- Gear Minmaxing

Unless you spend A TON on a dex stacking build, the damage will beat other builds.
Last edited by 30Creptus on Jul 31, 2020, 12:36:17 PM
What about making it as slayer?
"
LinkRyu wrote:
So sad I leveled a really similar build without looking at this and had to figure it all by myself :( It would have been way more easier with this guide, thank you.
A tip for leveling might be use caustic arrow /toxic rain until maps, is really OP for leveling.

BTW a couple of questions, is phasing really better than onslaught? We get phasing most of the time thought farruls, and in POB atleast OS> phasing for damage and speed.

And for infinite money guys like some of you guys I think that a good corruption voidfletcher can offer more than any other quiver.

Onslaught is more damage, there are no questions about it.

Phasing is a more defensive options with higher dodge chance, -15% accuracy debuff to nearby enemies, and immunity to all ailments. It's a more comfortable route.

They have around the same movement speed. With phasing being faster when there are no mobs to kill.

I like phasing since i chose not to use elemental focus (at least for now), and because the damage bonus from onslaught doesn't mean that much to me in the end. You can get up to 17-19mil with phasing, if you use the PoB for the onslaugh path and swap to phasing.

Voidfletcher, yes, it can be a good addition. Personally i never used it, although i agree with that idea.
"
knehtq wrote:
What about making it as slayer?

Slayer offers more damage at the expense of movement speed. A trade that personally i am not willing to make. Although it is a viable option, yes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info