cant wait!

From the videos and screenshots i have seen it looks amazing!....I hope i get a beta key before you guys go open with it :)
"
From the videos and screenshots i have seen it looks amazing!....I hope i get a beta key before you guys go open with it :)

I know I probably seem biased, but I want to say that I was easily as eager as you when I first found this game. Back then, the only way to get a key was to beg for one in the invite forum, or get lucky.

Now you can just pre-purchase $10 worth of cash shop credit and get a beta key. Like, right NOW.

...Man, you're lucky. I, and so many others, had to wait. And wait. And WAIT. Some people had to wait almost half a year, if not longer. For ten bucks, you only have to wait for the client to download.

Or you can wait a few months and get it totally free when it goes open. Either way...

See you in-game soon? :)
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Wow, your a diamond supporter, you must really like this game LOL. I would pay the 10 bucks but i have a bunch of issues here in my life, so i may have to wait til open i guess. :)
Love this game.
I may be exiled... but i am far from defeated.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info