[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
p4fsoveren wrote:
How is charges generates here? I played flicker before and get it from Terminus or Oro's
Want to switch to flicker after will get Farrul and aspect is enough?

I've been leveling with just Flicker Strike's native frenzy charge generation + Blood Rage, which has generally felt fine for clearing. Terminus / Oro's are only really necessary if you want to keep frenzy charges up while bossing - I've been relying on Frenzy (the skill) to do so instead. A little clunky, but it works.
Pre-Farrul's has anyone tried using Poacher's Mark + Mercenary's Lot?

This would give you 100% chance on kill, and with a 20 qual Poacher's an additional 5% on hit.

This would bring us up to 25% chance to gain a frenzy charge on hit, while probably not enough to sustain on bosses, I feel like Poacher's Mark on it's own is a huge boost to both survivability, Mana issues, and damage.

The real question then, is how it feels/how consistent it is, and if it's worth giving up a glove slot until Farrul's.
Would replica Farrul's be viable for cyclone version of the build?
I'm gonna do the Cyclone version... should I make use of a gem version of Reckoning before I can afford to get myself The Surrender?

It's not found in the leveling PoB, but it's a very powerful skill, idk.
I'm too interested in the Replica Farrul's Fur, as it seems like we get an additional 20ms/20ias.

Have never had Farrul so not sure how valuable the Cat Stealth buff is.
Hi,

Juste a quick question, maybe i missed the info, but, how do we sustain the frenzy charge, especially on boss ? The 20% chance on the skill are enough ?

Thank's.
Gear section is for only Flicker or I can follow it as Cyclone too?
Also can you please update links for items in gear sections? They are from harvest and no result found on poe trade
Flicker is kinda hard now, when assa mark on rings is gone, will be a bit more hard to keep the mana up :/
What are some good anointment nodes to increase tankyness?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info