Gem slot limit per item lvl ?

I watch at youtube the Q&A Raijin make with Chris and Chris say that only Lv50+ items(armors & 2handed wpns only ofc) can have 6 slots something I didn't knew till now because there is no guide/tutorial on game or something on top of items to inform u about that, so until the dev team add a visible way on top of items to let u know what about if some1 write a guide about that so ppl dont spent their orbs trying to get that 5th or 6th slot on an item that cant have 5 or 6 slots... ?

Anyway I am sure ppl dont care about 1 or 2 slots as those r everywhere on normal what about the rest if some1 know plz fill the fields below:

3 slots / Lv??+ items
4 slots / Lv??+ items
5 slots / Lv??+ items
6 slots / Lv??+ items
Last edited by rpgmaniac on Apr 23, 2012, 4:33:35 PM
I'm pretty sure this information is somewhere in the Beta General Discussion forum. Try doing a search.
Forum Sheriff
Chris say that only Lv50+ items can have 6 slots then what is this? T__T if some1 know what lvl items can have 3,4,5,6 slots plz make a post and write it I cant make plans like that w/o knowing...

Unavailable
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Perhaps he meant 6 linked slots? Idk.
''Stand amongst the ashes of a trillion dead souls and ask the ghosts if honor matters.
The silence is your answer.''

IGN: Vaeralyse
item level is different from "required to equip level".

You can have an ilvl of 50 and a req lvl of 37 for example depending on the base item.

Theres a big sticky thread in one of the forums that explains most of the game mechanics.

*edit*

an iron ring for example with no mods dropped in maelstrom would have an item level of 60 and a req level of like 2 or something, but if you enchant it you can get mods up to ilvl 60
Last edited by Asmosis on Apr 23, 2012, 9:04:06 PM
and if you want to check the item level, select the item so its stuck to your cursor in-game, then in the chat window type

/itemlevel

and it should report the items (actual) level.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info