3.11.1b Hotfix Patch Notes

3.11.1b Hotfix Patch Notes

• Fixed a bug where some Harvest crafts could change a Maximum Resistance modifier into another Maximum Resistance modifier that could not ordinarily exist on the item slot.
  • Fixed a bug where Lifeforce values could overflow, causing harvests to give less Lifeforce than intended. This only occurred with very high amounts of Lifeforce.
  • Fixed two instance crashes that could occur during the Izaro encounter.
  • Fixed an instance crash that could occur during the Haunted Tomb encounter in the Azurite Mine.

This was a server-side hotfix, no restart of client is required for these changes.
Last bumped on Jul 14, 2020, 7:36:45 AM
Woo-hoo, thanks!
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Pog
Waow
Hola buen día. No me permite abrir el juego, me pide que reinicie el juego. Cosa que ya hize, y sigue sin dejarme jugar. Como le puedo hacer, tengo xbox one
ty
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Cannot log in on PS4 now
I can not log into PlayStation 4 at all.
"
I can not log into PlayStation 4 at all.

"
ADSIoN wrote:
Cannot log in on PS4 now

https://gggtracker.com/

"
Fitzy_GGG wrote:
We are currently experiencing a major network outage that is affecting the PS4 and XBOX realms. It is currently being investigated and we hope to get things up and running again as soon as possible.

These are PC patch notes, posting here is not usually likely to help you much. I'd recommend checking Console subforums next time. :)
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
"
Fixed two instance crashes that could occur during the Izaro encounter.

hmmm

hmmmm

Lab is still buggy. Keys on the floor, battle essentially over but a couple skeletons wandering around. Froze and dc/d to login screen. BL mines, no undetonated ordnance anywhere, no totem, saws had stopped.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info