Hideout Decorations below floor elevation are bugged

Hello, it appears that any hideout decorations that are below the normal ground's elevation are bugged to be black. It doesn't seem to be something with my graphics settings at least.

Mystic Cave, Pooled Water, and Mountain Spring for example. Even Wrangler building supplies floor decorations that display the gears under the ground have those gears go black now. Also Stone Wells, I believe (though IIRC they were always black anyways. My memory could be off).

Possibly the patch that introduced the various tile decorations also accidentally broke a decoration's ability to dip beneath the floor?
Last bumped on Jul 10, 2020, 9:01:49 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Are they black at all times, or only while your hideout is in 'edit' mode?
Need some help? Contact us at support@grindinggear.com

Queen of Padlocks
They are black at all times. Being out of edit mode doesn't fix it (although being in edit mode does affect if some of the unrelated tile decorations are black. I think that's intentional though). I tried experimenting with changing my graphics settings for all parameters and they're still black.

I first noticed this a few weeks back on the day Bex replied to a post noticing that new hideout decorations were added to vendors (water tiles, floor tiles, mountain spring, etc). I tried placing the new mountain spring decoration and saw it was all black, then I noticed several other decorations were like that. I only am reporting it now because it took me this long to figure out which decorations in particular were the black ones (it's ones that display stuff beneath the floor).
Last edited by TiamatRoar on Jul 10, 2020, 9:33:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info