Smashinbob Sweep Gladiator 3.11

Hi guys!!!

This is my first build guide ever, I hope you like it!
I have been running my sweep gladiator for 4 leagues now and I wanted to share the build.

Most of the mechanics and build related stuff I am explaining in the video, so check that out to learn how dis build works!

Do you want to be a badass? Do you want a hassle free starter build with balls attached? If so embrace the sweeping!

Video: https://youtu.be/8xPLuYO22Ac
A8 Sirus kill: https://youtu.be/_7aMOIAdN7s

Path of building:
Spoiler

Make sure to use the fork community version of pob!
Starter: https://pastebin.com/QrD9pPwd
Current gear:https://pastebin.com/0KuAGz8J

Bandit+Pantheon choice:
Spoiler
Alira as starter build (refund alira for 2 passives once later into the game)
Soul of arakali
Soul of shakari

Gearing:
Spoiler

Weapon:
Kondo's pride 6 link is a very cheap pickup and the sword you wanna get and use. If you can also get a corruption with fortify is gonna help with damage a lot. Upgrade to a starforge is viable if starforge also has the fortify corruption. After that you need to look into atleast 800+ dps rares to be able to outdamage the starforge with fortify corruption.
(note that it is quite valuable to hit the fortify corruption on the kondo as it is the cheapest way to get a really strong 7link that will outdamage most rares unless you have around 10-20 ex for a decent rare.)

Helmet:
Devoto works best in this build, get a sweep has a 30% chance to gain endurance charge on hit as the enchant.

Body armour:
Perfidy is very good for buffing our damage and also makes us look like a total badass, very nice.

Amulet:
High life and added pyhs rolls are good, add +1 minimum frenzy charge when you can/ or oil up a unique for Disciple of the Slaugther

Rings:
One ring needs to be vulnerability curse on hit, both needs +1 minimum frenzy charge when you can.

Belt:
Persevance belt works really good with this build giving perma onslaught.

Gloves and boots:
Get decent rares for your boots and gloves, attack speed and addded phys on gloves is nice to have.

Flasks:

Jewels:
Lethal pride is great jewel to socket for some extra stats, watchers eye you wanna get 2 extra impales for pride. We also have a jewel for mana leech.

Very important to get a % physical damage leeched as mana on one of your gear pieces, either a jewel, ring, amulet or gloves as it will be the only source of mana leech.

Skill gems:
Spoiler

Main skill in weapon 6l: You can choose to replace pulverise with multistrike if you prefer

If you have a weapon with fortify corruption:

Armour: once you 6 link the perfidy you can setup a 6l ancestral protector

4slot A:

4slot B:

4slot C:

Map mods to avoid:
Spoiler
Phys reflect
Nemesis
leech

Leveling:
Spoiler
This is always my starter build, so I dont really use any early leveling uniques. But if you have currency and want to level this build faster:
Tabula rasa, Le heup rings, goldrim helmet, wanderlust or seven league step boots.

Early leveling process:
You can chuck in whatever support gems can fit until you get ones that go into build, like the lvl 1 chance to bleed etc.

Every new act or two go to vendor and buy a better base sword(if you dont know what a better base is, its basically the item with the higher lvl requirement), while the item is white you only need 4 blacksmith orbs for 20% quality, then put a few alteration and augment orbs on it until you hit good damage mods, then regal orb if you have, then bench craft an additionall mod(look for %increased phys, flat added phys and attack speed). Upgrading the sword like this every few acts will matter the most.

Other items are mostly irrelevant, but try to get added damage to attacks on jewelery, and just chuck in whatever you find on the floor, also always look out for better % move speed boots to chuck in.

Once you hit blood aqueduct you should be around lvl 60, do first lab if you havent, and get challenger charge ascendancy for more movement speed.
At this point purchase a kondo blade and farm a tabula rasa on the blood aqueduct(optional but recommended), make sure not to pick up too many items from the floor to speed up the farming process(ussually takes about an hour or two at most)

From then on you are looking to go to maps, once you farm up enough currency for a 6link kondo, buy it so you can switch the tabula for perfidy.

After that just look for any gear upgrades for the rest of your gear.

Last edited by SmashinBob on Jul 17, 2020, 7:50:52 PM
Last bumped on Aug 18, 2020, 12:38:22 PM
I was looking for a Sweep build, ill try it.
"
Teikkenn wrote:

Hey, thanks for trying it out. Let me know how it goes!
"
SmashinBob wrote:
"
Teikkenn wrote:

Hey, thanks for trying it out. Let me know how it goes!

The build is fantastic, really enjoying it atm, is fun and have a natural item progression, i just love it,ty :D
Looks fun been looking for a sweep build!
Hi Mate,

The build (and videos) look great.
You should definitely do a Leveling guide section for this. Some useful low level uniques we can pick up early etc.
"
Paink1ll3R_MK wrote:
Hi Mate,

The build (and videos) look great.
You should definitely do a Leveling guide section for this. Some useful low level uniques we can pick up early etc.

Hi, thanks for suggestion, i added a leveling section to the build guide!
Hey there! i"m playing this build and have to say it's very nice build. I did some small changes and about to finish crafting rare items(this garden-crafting system is insane xD ). The question is what is best annoint for the amulet if i have +3 minimum frenzy charges on my jewelry? Maybe versatile stance? Just wanna know your opinion :)
"
hoffman24 wrote:
Hey there! i"m playing this build and have to say it's very nice build. I did some small changes and about to finish crafting rare items(this garden-crafting system is insane xD ). The question is what is best annoint for the amulet if i have +3 minimum frenzy charges on my jewelry? Maybe versatile stance? Just wanna know your opinion :)

The best overall would probably be an additional curse, if you can somehow squeeze in enfeeble or punishment into the build.

If you just want more damage just check which node would give the most, i doubt versatile stance would do that, but you can try it if you like the switch interaction.

One interesting node is tenacity, its an oil only node, giving 5% life on top of being a decent damage node.
"
The best overall would probably be an additional curse, if you can somehow squeeze in enfeeble or punishment into the build.

If you just want more damage just check which node would give the most, i doubt versatile stance would do that, but you can try it if you like the switch interaction.

One interesting node is tenacity, its an oil only node, giving 5% life on top of being a decent damage node.

Thank you for the answer.I'll try something out of that!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info