Many microtransaction bugs [ Insatiable Malice Supporter pack ] [ Orion ] [ Stygian herald ]

GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080Ti ( last driver, no memory and kernel errors )
API: Vulkan and directX 11

Bugs are also found on directX 11. When using "Stygian Herald Effect" freez and brakes appear. "Orion Portal Effect" greatly reduces performance.

Black square use Vulcan, I did not check for directX 11.

All parts "Insatiable Malice Supporter Pack" except the cloak create a black square when using abilities.

Please pay attention to my list of errors, in the screenshot I demonstrated this.

✨ Beta tester Path of Nerf 👀
Last edited by spokipo on Jul 6, 2020, 7:07:04 PM
Last bumped on Jul 8, 2020, 8:24:37 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
spokipo wrote:
GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080Ti ( last driver, no memory and kernel errors )
API: Vulkan and directX 11

Bugs are also found on directX 11. When using "Stygian Herald Effect" freez and brakes appear.

Black square use Vulcan, I did not check for directX 11.

All parts "Insatiable Malice Supporter Pack" except the cloak create a black square when using abilities.

Please pay attention to my list of errors, in the screenshot I demonstrated this.

Bugs are reported in the bug part of the forum and not here -->
Please ask a GGG MOD to move your thread (do tjis by using the "report post" link and select "other" as reason and there write your request.

However if you did this, then GGG believes this to be a local problems and that's why your thread was moved here......
"
HanSoloDK wrote:

Please ask a GGG MOD to move your thread (do tjis by using the "report post" link and select "other" as reason and there write your request.

However if you did this, then GGG believes this to be a local problems and that's why your thread was moved here......

Oh, thanks, did as you said.
"
spokipo wrote:
"
HanSoloDK wrote:

cool, then they normally move it pretty quickly if they agree.... :)
"
HanSoloDK wrote:
"
spokipo wrote:
"
HanSoloDK wrote:

cool, then they normally move it pretty quickly if they agree.... :)

Yes, thanks again, the topic was quickly moved.
I also wanted to ask, do I need to apat up the topic or will GGG read even the bottom list?
up
up
Thank you for the reports, we'll look into this.
I rolled back to version nvidia "446.14" and it helped(black square).
Last edited by spokipo on Jul 8, 2020, 5:13:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info