Harvest - Question

So regardless of whether or not I will get a hardcore character restored - I am sure I won't, I wanted to ask this question regarding the harvesting:

I have 5 hardcore characters in the harvest league. One is in the 60s. I started a new character and at around level 30 mark I did a harvest where it spawned level 60 mobs based on the higher level seeds - I am guessing as I instantly died to one shot from a blue mob where otherwise I was barely taking damage to anything but a major boss up to this point.

My question is - why does it not show the LEVEL of the mobs that are going to spawn when you click the harvest button - along with the mob strength/difficulty modifiers.

In my opinion I had absolutely no way of knowing the game would spawn harvest seeds from a totally inappropriate level and I wanted to know if I just am missing something? I feel I got screwed over or I was totally ignorant of where I could see this information before harvesting so please help.

Thanks,

Eragon
Last bumped on Jul 6, 2020, 2:10:27 PM
"
I think each seed tells you the level of the mobs it spawns when you hoover on it.

Yup, it does
You had "no way of knowing"? The seeds tell you their level right on the icon! You were careless and are looking for someone else to hold responsible. It's on you.

Especially playing HC. You wouldn't jump in a level 75 map as a level 25 character... right? Same thing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info