Severe disconnect issues when changing zone

I've encountered several DC this league when changing the zone. Mainly going into my HO. The area loads, but everything is frozen and I can go only into game menu. If I wait about 10 seconds, it DC me going to char selection or login screen mainly with "An unexpected disconnection occurred." error.

But yesterday during my few hours of play I had severe DC problems. Some was as I described before, but I lost two of my Uberlab runs due to the DC problems and then an Atzoatl temple run in a middle. First I suspected my ISP, but when I logged in very quickly in the Atzoatl case, the portals were closed and the rest of the temple therefore gone.

Sometimes instead of "An unexpected disconnection occurred." it says "The operation requires the account to be logged in."

Have you any reports of this? I couldn't find any mention in forums or the new patch notes.

Thank you for a response.
Last bumped on Jul 10, 2020, 11:29:56 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I'm having the same problem, everytime i finish a map and i port back to hideout i get disconnected and can't get back in for a couple of minutes. EU server.
Finished my first Uberlab this league today.

I waited to give 3.11.1 a chance. I hoped that the DC is/was the Zombies bug. But the DCs didn't go away completely. But they occur WAY less often. I had several in my first-try Uberlab. I think the first Uberlab is different because I had the same layout today as last week when I was unable to finish it.
Can repro very reliably, going all the way back to patch 3.5 - affects All Act Towns (and rarely, Act 5)

Your build & system specs don't matter - this is all related to game/server code mismatches.

Very rarely affects hideouts.
Last edited by bvanharjr on Jul 6, 2020, 8:54:49 PM
Having the same issue, except it occurs when entering a map from the hideout.

Just lost 4 portals in a row trying to re-enter a ramparts map that I was half-way through.

Never had this type of issue until this league
"
bvanharjr wrote:
Can repro very reliably, going all the way back to patch 3.5 - affects All Act Towns (and rarely, Act 5)

Your build & system specs don't matter - this is all related to game/server code mismatches.

Very rarely affects hideouts.

Played 3.5, 3.6 and 3.7. Never happened. Now it's a common thing. HO and Act Towns are not problems. Happens mainly for portals to maps, even Atzoatl and in Lab. Lab seems unplayable with the DC/offerings lost ratio.
I finished my map and ported out to only get DC. Been like 10 minutes and still can not enter my hideout. Please fix this bug as it is not playable. Can't enjoy the game if this continues.
Yet another patch and the severe DC bug isn't resolved!

I log in, go from town to HO -> DC. I go from map to HO because of trading -> DC. I go to harvest garden from my HO -> DC. I RIP in map, spawn in HO -> DC. Tried Franfurkt and Milano servers, all the same.

I dont't care for your new fancy harvest icons. Fix this now. Or at least give some reply. Several weeks into the league and not even an official reply!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info