[3.20] ⚡Velyna's Storm Brand Inquisitor⚡ Leaguestart | Smooth Mapper | All Uber Bosses Down

"
viatrix_1115 wrote:
so i really like this build, but i have never played petrified blood so far. am i missing something? every profile i check is like 56-58% unreserved life - which is not ll for pain attunement? can someone clear that up for me, or is pain attunement only temporary active?

Low Life is 50% or lower health nowadays was changed a few patches back.

Petrified blood means we are almost always on low life (Unless we used a life flask which can push us above 50% temporarily)
Last edited by Xuvali on Aug 28, 2022, 3:46:08 AM
I think something is wrong with Leaguestart POB. I chose lvl 90 tree in POB, and i got all passives point from it on lvl 68 in game.
Last edited by qbatronix on Sep 3, 2022, 4:33:27 PM
How should I level these gems?:

CWTD, Immortal call, inspiration and summon stone golem

Should I try to keep CWTD at 1? Oh, and I dont understand much about the use of inspiration, but I guess what is tries to do is to lower the mana consumption of gems linked to CWTD when they activate in order to be able to have mana sustain and keep the auras activated?

Hey, i need some advice. Just made wand with fractured +1 spell skills gem, and now i want to craft something good for this build. Any tips what fossils/essence i should use? Or craft it wit alts and regals?

Think this will be a good starter for Mayhem?
"
viatrix_1115 wrote:
so i really like this build, but i have never played petrified blood so far. am i missing something? every profile i check is like 56-58% unreserved life - which is not ll for pain attunement? can someone clear that up for me, or is pain attunement only temporary active?

The petrified blood puts you at 50% life(even though you have 56% unreserved life) so Pain Attunement is activated.
You go the few % above only if you use a flask, but you lose the "bonus" health quickly and you return back to 50%.
Build looks good in theory for 3.20. Going to play it.

If someone was able to procure Oriath's End Unique Flask, is it still worth using Inpulsa? If not Inpulsa, what is the next recommended chestpiece? A beneficial rare?
Stream is live for leaguestart!
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
Yo there!

I'm trying this build. it looks really interesting. What content is best suited to farm with this build?
Love this guide, thank you so much!

Got a question though. I see no Immunity to bleeding or corrupted blood in the endgame setup. Does this build not need it, and if so, why?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info