EASY, Basic Tank Marauder! For NEW Players! OR Players in General

Hello new players!! or players wanting to play Marauder at a basic level.

I'm here to to tell and help you with 3 things!

1. Help you by providing you with a skill tree build!

2. Open a path that helps you further explore your own creative and unique build and giving you the Pros and Cons of this build.

3. Make it easily more easier and more enjoyable for you so that you don't need to have a headache about these things.

Basic Build

Here is your Passive Skill Tree in this spoiler box
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAecCcQSzBS0S4RQgFE0YkRkuGjgc5yDwJIsn1SftKLUpLi3SMgk26DpSOtg9Dz38QKBE51BHUFBUSVYEVw1YY18_YEtgiGFSah5qO3KpdO1673y4fLt82YZgjM-QVZHOns2fPp_LogCi6qcwp4SoGKyqud277cRYxPbFisbY0iHZYd-_51LsOO8O707wH_Iv8932SPe-

1. Most of my points are mainly for HP. WHY? Because I use blood magic.

- What is Blood Magic?
- Blood Magic is a skill that removes MANA and uses your HP to perform your skills.
- Why Blood Magic?
- So that you don't have to worry about your pathetic mana issue.
- When do I use Blood Magic?
- When you have high enough HP or health regen or Life leech or ALL 3 to compensate for the massive spamming of your skills in which will deplete your HP.
- How do I know when I have High enough HP?
- It all depends on what Items you have or found, I would say after level 40-50 depending on your Item, then convert to blood magic. That is when you have most of the skill points on HP passive skills.

2. Some points are put into Life Leech, Health Regen, All element resistance, and Armour

- Why would you put points in resistance and Armour when you can obtain them from your items?
- This is not mandatory to have, however! it is very useful considering not everyone can obtain items that gives a high amount of Armour and some - all element resistance as well as providing health regen. Not everyone can find items that provides everything they need.
- What is the Health regen and Life Leech passive skills points for?
- Health regen because most of my items WILL have Health regen stats in them. Why? because having health regen is freaking awesome. Having like 30-50 health regen per second helps you compensate for the cost of using your skills with "blood magic". Pretty useful stats for a Tank Blood Magic Marauder.

Pros and Cons of this build

Pros
- Very High sustain (TANKY!)
- Great for new players wanting to play a easy character and not die a lot.
- Good for solo and Team!
- Can use ANY weapon, not obligated to stick with one since I only build Tank and did not specialize in any weapon or offence in particular.
- Have 45 more points in which can be custom to your own liking!
- Help you understand the basic build of a Tank Marauder.

Cons
- Lower damage compare to other characters. However this can be compensated with Items and the extra points that are left in which you can customize on your own.

REMEMBER you DO NOT have to follow this build or be obligated to do so.

This build is meant for new players and even myself help improve on and to create your own unique build! This build is meant for a start off path which can be customize later on when new players adapt to this game.

So please! :D do comment and share this and tell me what you think about this build. This is how a tank marauder should be.

Tell me What I can improve on or what you like me to talk about this Marauder and I'll see what I can do.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info