0.9.8f Patch Notes

Version 0.9.8f
  • Non-partied players are now only shown on the map if they're nearby.
  • Fixed a bug where you were unable to click through other players (to access things like the Stash) in town.
  • In Cut-throat mode, gems and quest items are now not dropped by players on death.
  • Fixed a bug in Cut-throat mode where players would be vulnerable for five seconds on the loading screen when changing areas.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Thank god the stash thing is finally fixed. I've also noticed it being a problem with waypoints as well. Sometimes too many players stack up and I can't click it. I assume that's fixed as well?
Last edited by eZek0 on Apr 20, 2012, 11:20:10 PM
"
eZek0 wrote:
Thank god the stash thing is finally fixed. I've also noticed it being a problem with waypoints as well. Sometimes too many players stack up and I can't click it. I assume that's fixed as well?

Yeah, you can just click through players in town now.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
I've missed both of the events so far : (

And the next one starts at 8am, though I guess if I get up any time before 10:00 (not bloody likely) I can probably get four or five levels.
IRON MAN
Where is my lovely 0.9.9 ? :(
"
Sartormc wrote:
Where is my lovely 0.9.9 ? :(

We're expecting 0.9.9 on alpha sometime this coming week and then on Beta a week or so later.
Forum Sheriff
"
tpapp157 wrote:
We're expecting 0.9.9 on alpha sometime this coming week and then on Beta a week or so later.

nice info, thanks!
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
Chris wrote:
"
eZek0 wrote:

I hope you'll apply the same treatment to minions... they are always a pain for melee without any reason because even if you can highlight them you'll never get any benefit of it... make them ghosts for players...
... nothing
"
__Z__ wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
"
eZek0 wrote:

I hope you'll apply the same treatment to minions...

and portals.

i hate it when a monster gets in front or behind your portal and you can't click the portal to go back to town
Thanks for fixing the click through bug!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info