❗⚠❗ No Swapping/changing seeds if clicked on another the same type

No Swapping/changing seeds if clicked on another the same type in Garden stash, works with other types/names...

Spoiler

Seed with 37 level of monster can't be swapped with 34, both are the same name "Wild Thornwolf Seed"

🌞 Designer of SimpleFilter see My Item Filters 🌞
Last edited by koszmarnica on Jul 8, 2020, 6:39:25 PM
Last bumped on Aug 31, 2020, 5:19:31 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
What do you mean? You can swap one seed for another with a single click?
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
If seed have different name but if the same but with different level of monster You can't....
"
koszmarnica wrote:
If seed have different name but if the same but with different level of monster You can't....

What?

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
screens added...
"
koszmarnica wrote:
No Swapping/changing seeds if clicked on another the same type in Garden stash, works with other types/names...

Spoiler

Seed with 37 level of monster can't be swapped with 34, both are the same name "Wild Thornwolf Seed"

Thanks for your report, we'll look into this.
"
Aragorn14 wrote:
"
koszmarnica wrote:

What?

Normally, if you have an item on your curse, and place it in inventory over top of an item in a slot, the items switch.

So if you had a chaos orb, and placed it on a jeweler in inventory, you would now have a jeweler in your hand.

Same if you have a life seed ilvl 83 and placed it on an attack seed ilvl 83, they would also swap.

THe bug is if you have a life seed ilvl 83 and placed it on a life seed ilvl 79...they would not swap...nothing would happen. This is the bug.
i find it funny ggg only responds to trivial inconveniences like this and ignore game breaking ones.
`Spent 2 mirrors on my build, but I'm only Level 98.` LOL
`From just quick sweep of your characters, toxic rain, golems .. sure, non meta... sure.` LOL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info