Character info issues

I've been a long time player on PC and moving to console to play with friends seems like a pain. Most stuff I've adapted around but there's just one thing that eludes me... Where's the chance to evade and chance to dodge in the character info tab? Also friends were asking what the main stats did (str,dex, and int) . On PC you mouse over and viola. Also, Add sort feature to consoles for crying out loud. A cursor toggle would be great!... I spent way too long trying to pick up a legendary because I had to wiggle my character around the map to get to it. Then scroll through the available items to pick up from where I was standing. The gameplay is clunky and didn't translate well to console IMHO. Seriously though.. how are you gonna leave out dodge and evade chances out of the character info?! That's not all though that should be looked into. What about es delay, buff/debuff tt, timers , etc.. all in all I love PoE but it just feels like yet another game that failed to integrate properly to console.
Complexity is great but lack of knowledge of said complexities is foolish.
Last bumped on Jun 18, 2020, 11:38:33 PM
If you have 0% chance to dodge, it won't show in the char info sheet. Anything like if you have 0 ES, it wont show your ES recharge or regen rate. You can use the right stick to select items on the ground.
But yeah, console has lots of problems

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info