Looking for Trader : Map Seller for my next League( with benefits ofc)

Well I almost have no time to sell maps , and its not even efficient .
I Will need at least 2-3 Sellers who can sell my maps And the Sellers will get 15-25% cut of the sale depend on how efficient he did on the sale (slow - as expected - fast )

How does it work ?
EZ I Will give you my maps and you have to sell them. When youre done or when I ask you give me back 85-75% of the trade based on the rule above.

Most of the deal is abount 1-5 ex. Expect it to be around 1/2 deal a day and each deal will mostly have 1-3 hours expected to be traded. Sometimes i just go to bed so you will get like 4-6 hours dont worry im not bossy lol. Later on when youre chosen to be my main trader for Harvest league, I will give you around 10-30 ex worth of maps once every couple of days.

How do I know if youre a casual player or not so I can use my time trading for you ?
Check my account: lesun02 on this site .

Ladder

Well Contact me here or in Discord : UltraCyL#4291 If youre good at trading or just dont have enough time to play at league start but can do minor things like trading maps and stuff. To avoid scammers ofc I will choose those with more challenges and supporter packs :) .
My IGN: ExaltedPetyrBaelish.
Last edited by lesun02 on Jun 13, 2020, 9:18:06 PM
Last bumped on Jun 13, 2020, 9:10:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info