Preview of Harvest Crafting Options

me like
Can't wait for this!!!!! <3
Firstly, this system is just awesome, since it is instantly useful without having to write a PoE Phd thesis first... (just like syndicate/synthesis).
Secondly, you can it's much less time consuming if integrated to main game (as far as I understand atleast). Nothing worse than having to run 20 Jun maps in a row because you are leaving white maps and need to get rid of that shit.
There's no need to 'get rid of those white missions' ... just don't run them? :D

Also while these look good, I bet the droprates like all other fun league mechanics previously, will be so low that most will never see the 'good' or rewarding crafting options.

Or I guess they'll see them, when streamers who play 10hours a day see them, and then rage about streamer RNG for obvious reasons.
ty
♪ ♫ . M u s i c I s T h e A n s w e r . ♫
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Koheleth wrote:
This is cool, crafting...again. Seems EVERY league is centered around crafting. Can we get some epic new bosses soon that drop loot worthy of farming? Don't get me wrong, crafting is great - YET - I miss some of the grinding that I used to do way back in Diablo 2 (Mephisto runs...Pindleskin, tower farming) and in my opinion, these types of boss style farming is severely lacking in PoE!

Delirium League
Metamorph League
Blight League
Legion League

Are you joking? The last crafting leagues was really Synthesis and Betrayal.
PERFECT timing! Since I just started to actually pay attention to master missions and plan on using them from now on (I am/was a pathologic hoarder)!

GOGOGO Harvest League! So excited!!
hmm
meh
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info