Scorching Ray

Hello , there is any way to survive to scorching ray? feels like some scorching ray guys have much more dot now

max fire res could work? or should I look for another way to survive to scorching ray? (Flasks + MoM + Mindfulness)

''xibaqua + incandescen heart'' and some skill tree nodes likes ''soul of steel + barbarism'' ( for +1 to max res each one) are not enough

so i was thinking to test with some clusters like:

born of chaos (+3% to maximum Chaos Resistance)
Wrapped in Flame (Regenerate 1.5% of Life per second while Burning)
Prismatic Carapace (+1% to all maximum Elemental Resistances)
Molten One's Mark (+2% to maximum Fire Resistance)

there is any way to calculate this?

Ive seen some guys who can tank scorching ray
Last bumped on Aug 31, 2020, 2:54:12 AM
scorching ray is bugged and there is no point in trying to calc it as it deals way way too much dmg for what the numbers actually suggest
You can partially ignore SR damage by using Arcane Chemistry and Essence Extraction clusters on a character that has natural flask charges regen ability and using a belt with Of Sipping mod. Just spam that Of Dousing mana flasks all day long.
(Obviously, you also need some life regen in order to compensate damage taken from the 1st layer of SR)
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
Last edited by a_z0_9 on Jun 11, 2020, 2:47:19 AM
Wait i thought we couldn't gain any flask charges in pvp anymore except between rounds.

Or is this a sarn thing
"
a_z0_9 wrote:
You can partially ignore SR damage by using Arcane Chemistry and Essence Extraction clusters on a character that has natural flask charges regen ability and using a belt with Of Sipping mod. Just spam that Of Dousing mana flasks all day long.
(Obviously, you also need some life regen in order to compensate damage taken from the 1st layer of SR)

Thanks , Im testing all that with this belt but feels like is not enough (i can tank for some seconds but sometimes scorching ray kill you before you can recover charges)

Probably i need a mirrored Synthesized belt

so Im thinking to test '' The Devouring Diadem '' + desecrate + MoM + flask interaction in next league for check if i can Gain enough life to tank scorching ray , would be fun if they nerf scorching ray in 3.11 patch notes

"
biyte wrote:
Wait i thought we couldn't gain any flask charges in pvp anymore except between rounds.

Or is this a sarn thing

you can have infinite charges in sarn but in 1vs1 you will not gain flasks charges.

Edit:

Random pic of someone tanking 2 scorching ray dot damage at the same time today ( he was like immune to burning )

Last edited by EspadaDelPanico on Jun 16, 2020, 4:51:51 PM
ah, hahahahahahahahaha
IGN : Relithh , Stronkberry
[removed]
Last edited by Aodui on Jul 16, 2020, 1:32:15 AM
AFter the nerf to flask effect, this skill is again a pain in the ass in league. Damage make no sense, is there really a pvp penalty applied on every stage of this thing ? Seems bugged.

Forum pvp

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info