Let us transfer MTX to our PC accounts

I've emailed support in the past and been told it wasn't an option, but it should be. Even if its a one time transfer. Xbox PoE was unplayable for me, even after upgrading to a one x and getting an SSD. I had a decent amount of MTX on xbox and I honestly regret it, and will never purchase more until this is an option.

Best case scenario would be that you have one profile shared across all platforms, mtx usable on any.

Anyway, how's the performance been on xbox since Synthesis?
Last bumped on Jun 17, 2020, 5:19:20 AM
The performance is hot garbage. As to the mtx issue hundreds of posts have been made ggg insists that it is impossible even though many other game devs have already done it. They just want you to buy all the mtx twice after they tricked you into getting it on console. I for one will not be spending another dime on this game till this is an option. I was going to buy a bunch of mtx and stash tabs but I decided I wanted to play on PC. Thought I'll just log in with my ggg account and have all the stuff I already bought but nope they want me to pay for it again. never going to happen. I'm happy to support good devs and spend quite a lot on my video games but ggg has lost me as a customer till this is an option.
How about giving us the equivalent MTX going from Xbox/PS4 (assuming the performance issues are similar there) to PC? They presumably own everything about the PC version. What about a one way link from a console account to PC one? You get access to your MTX, but you can only buy on the Microsoft/Sony store. I guess in theory it might make the console account more desirable since you could use the MTX in both places. I guess they probably wouldn't really want people buying from a third party store over their own.

But hey, we made the mistake of spending money on the inferior version of your product, throw us a bone. The new league looks cool, but I'm not even going to bother firing up the console to give it a try.
"
I'm not even going to bother firing up the console to give it a try.

But... You will.
"Fix it soon becaise beong locked out of my wealth and my character puts a hold on me trading and bartering to increase my wealth" - Nameless Forum Poster.
"
Mduff89 wrote:
But hey, we made the mistake of spending money on the inferior version of your product, throw us a bone. The new league looks cool, but I'm not even going to bother firing up the console to give it a try.

Me either I think I'm going to get back into WoW for a few months and see if ggg can get their sh*t together if not I'll just write it off if the devs don't want me as a customer there are plenty of others who do.
"
But... You will.

Nah, I have a decent PC now so I might check it out for a bit, but the mtx and stash tabs are a big part of the game at this point - it feels really bad to lose it all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info