Fist Marauder Build Feedback

Hi,

I am currently level 55 and feel like my fist mara is doing very well, aside from my really bad resists.

With my 3 charges, I am doing 4.8K Infernal Blow and 1.7K Cyclone. When I am on low life, I jump to 5.8K Infernal Blow and 2K Cyclone.

I am able to run 5 auras, anger, hatred, grace, determination and vitality. All of my skills/abilities are supported with Blood Magic gems.

This leaves me 2.1K HP and 615 Reserved and 335 Mana with 59 Mana to use for Temporal Chains.

My plan from here is to grab the last phys dmg node from the duelist tree and start grabbing the closest shield nodes for the resists/defense/block. After that, I'll be heading between the Templar and Mara tree for the HP nodes.

I can only gain resists from my rings/helm/boots.

Current Build: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAecCcQSzBS0UTRkuGjgaVSECJ-0yCTboOthAoEd-T31QUFPfVElXDVhjWNtZ814TXz9gS2EhZKNlTWaebmlwfXKpdO1673uMfLt82YBWhNmE74zPkFWZK57NogCnMKeEqZWrxayqrK-53b2BvqfAD8Aaw4bFisbY0iHSTdSP2WHnUueR7DjvDu9O8B_yL_ZI974=

Gear:

Just looking for some general build critique/feedback, just hit A2 Merc!

Thanks
Last edited by Lantoka on Mar 29, 2013, 7:44:15 PM
1. Unwavering Stance. It would help a lot for stunes. As a melee character you are very vulenerable to them. To overcome losses I would also recommend Iron Reflexes. Also block time will be always set to 0.
2. Elemental Adaptaion.
3. Y no Charges?
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/73928 <-- [Newbie Friendly] Marauder Melee Build
IGN: NinjaArabStrategist
"
1. Unwavering Stance. It would help a lot for stunes. As a melee character you are very vulenerable to them. To overcome losses I would also recommend Iron Reflexes. Also block time will be always set to 0.
2. Elemental Adaptaion.
3. Y no Charges?

1. I don't feel like relying soley on armor would be smart, evasion means I have a chance to take 0 damage.

2. My resists aren't maxed, no point until they are.

3. Planning on getting them eventually, not a priority. Will probably take the frenzy charge bandit reward.
ttt
ttt

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info