Help me pls. My necro keeps dying.

My build should be tank build but when i get into a little bit of confusion, i die suddenly.

Auras:
Discipline
Flesh and Stone
Dread Banner
Aspect of the avian
Stone golem's aura
Carnage Chieftain's frenzy charge
Host Chieftain's power charge
Ruins Hellion's aura crying ...

I also have purity of elements but i need to disable another aura.

Any advice pls ?

Passives:

Gear:
Spoiler

Last edited by darklupus05 on Apr 26, 2020, 3:45:20 PM
Last bumped on Apr 29, 2020, 3:13:17 PM
First of all, read the guide you are following. There will be many tips for you.

- You have many items without any Life. Make sure you have good Life rolls on every rare Item (Amulet, Ring, Ring, Belt without ANY life)
- Use Bone Barrier Instead of Mistress of Sacrifice.
- Make sure you have at least 1000 Strength to benefit from the Minion Life Leach (Helmet). If you can't reach this, consider to skill Utmost Might at the left Bottom of the Tree.
- Get a Jewel with Minions have #% Chance to Taunt on hit
- Again, read the Guide carefully and ask in that specific Thread. You will get tons of information there
Hi there, here are some things that i think you could do:

-Minion Movementspeed is key for suvivability!!
-Live on Every item is a must have.
- You should take Vaal version of Molten Shield and Disciplin(why disciplin? )
- As auras i recommend Purity of Elemts/Skitterbots + Avian+(vaal)Haste+Flesh and Blood (Damage Reduction)

-Get empower 3(better 4) and Zombie gem lvl 21 as soon as possible. That make your zombies finaly unbeatable. For some situation you still need to give them minion life. For Mapping i would use Feeding Fenzy in the 6link.

Heres the pob of my spider/necro build
https://pastebin.com/C6sSgRji

I hope that helps a little
Last edited by Hurrai KKnD on Apr 27, 2020, 11:05:28 PM
Thanks to both of you.
Let me get to understand that. How can i use Purity of Elemts + Avian+(vaal)Haste+Flesh and Blood same time ? I have enlighten support lvl3. but even enlighten support lvl4, purity of elements 29% mana reserved , haste 42% flesh and stone 21%. total 92%. how can i use avian ? By the way avian skill come from item not gem.
"
darklupus05 wrote:
Let me get to understand that. How can i use Purity of Elemts + Avian+(vaal)Haste+Flesh and Blood same time ? I have enlighten support lvl3. but even enlighten support lvl4, purity of elements 29% mana reserved , haste 42% flesh and stone 21%. total 92%. how can i use avian ? By the way avian skill come from item not gem.

You should only have purity of elements, flesh and stone + avian active as auras. You only active vaal haste (the skill which require souls/kills) on bosses as it does not remove mana to use it. The "Vaal" spell of haste is only used as a temporarily buff.

Also, i would change to minion damage support instead of minion speed in ur zombie 6 link
Last edited by auc_martin on Apr 28, 2020, 6:28:38 AM
"
darklupus05 wrote:

Thats possible with Empower 4 and 9% less Mana reserved from the Armor https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Saqawal%27s_Nest

plus Sovereignty (and the small notes around it) on the Tree.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sovereignty

Of course you could just get the Mana reduction from somewhere else. Butthat seems to be the best way to do it.

As long you are unable to run all of it you could try to get more resists on gear and dont use Purity of elements.

But on the other Hand the effect of Avian is only 10% movementspeed as long you dont use Saquals. So you could just skip that.

I just reconized that you are running an ES build...in this Case Disciplin has priority. But if you ask me you should go Life! Nothing gives you more Survivability then the possibility to use a Potion to Heal you instantly for 8k life.

Oh and just to be clear: Iam running the Haste all the Time. Not just the Vaal.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What iam currently experimenting with is Block. I traded the Commander of Darkness (Ascendenz) for Mistress of Sacrife. I also changed 3 points on the tree to get another +5% block and iam using Bone offering now. That gives me a blockrate of round about 59%. and 30% spellblock. In this scenario Purity of Elements is an must have since you need to cap or atleast almost cap Zombie Resists ( there Base resist is 35, so you need +40) I get this from a abys jewel (+10) and PoElements +28

heres my current Pastebin for that
https://pastebin.com/7nP8WD52
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But there are few more things: The Tree is not realy well designed.There are few things that can be easy improved just by smarter pathing.

The biggest issue i saw is that you only use 1 Efficent Training Jewel. (i use 3) Do you even Hit 1000Str ? Or is there a good reason why you use the 2 unique jewels?

If you need any further assistance just ask, i love to talk about Necro stuff.
Last edited by Hurrai KKnD on Apr 28, 2020, 10:31:53 PM
One ez and quick way to solve your problem. Use an armor flash with a saffix of 90+ increase armor, since most instant death should come from physical hit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info