T14 wharf and beach maps

So I went to trade and bought all the T14 wharf and Beach maps I could find, I ended up spending about 3 ex and got 35 beach and 44 wharf so total of 79 maps and we are gonna run those and see if we make profit. See below to see terms and stream.

Maps prepared: Chissled x4, alch and corrupt. The only thing I cant do is no mana regen, those maps will have to be done differently I can still do them but they will be super slow.

Sextents: I have a good amount of these but not enough to put 4x on each map so im gonna use 1 per map until I roll a mod that adds mobs, any mod. A 2nd one will be used only if I get reflect map seeing I cant do reflect.

Scarab: I will be filling up my map device with random scarabs and shards for the extra quantity.

Maters: I will be using a master on every map, going to use Alva, Jun or Einhar in that order.

Disclaimer: sometimes I may forget to do one of these on every map Im old and forget things.

where to watch?

I stream mainly on mixer but for this im moving to twitch seeing more people use twitch.

https://www.twitch.tv/stormswa1

I will track this also with exilence next. I have about 5ex total invested. Any map that corrupts to T15 I will also run. Will also run any of the maters special areas, alva and Jun.
Last edited by Stormswa on Apr 24, 2020, 8:47:45 AM
Last bumped on Apr 24, 2020, 7:10:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info