Cannot place cursor over certain Delve nodes... PS4 Common Problems

So i'm only at about depth 170-/+ an some delve nodes are inaccessible due to my cursor not wanting to select it, it keeps flying over it to the next one, i can encountered this issue earlier on too but it was easier to overcome because nodes were closer together at higher depths but when they start becoming farther and farther apart it becomes increasingly hard to get the cursor over them by either side scrolling or just using left analog. i'm at depth 174 and cannot get to a certain node due to no nodes being on the same level or directly above or below and its kind of obnoxious having to go around just in order to progress (wasting sulfite on nodes id rather avoid). i would love to suggest a free flowing cursor feature for improvement towards quality of life for delve enthusiasts. i certainly know i'm not the only one with this issue and have had this issue in prior leagues so i'm sure you're not hearing this for the first time. but coming from all whom have this issue, PLEASE give us a free flowing cursor to help solve these issues on console. Thanks again from a loving player ;)
Last bumped on Apr 23, 2020, 7:21:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info