Suggestions

So A couple things

For trade, have you thought about a system for us to create a sort of item request form to where we can post what we would like to purchase from anyone willing to fill the order and have the currency inputted into the order so whoever intends to fulfill that order can get payed immediately without having to wait. Purchased item is available to requestee when the request has been fulfilled. This would reduce the waiting strain on everybody because most people are tired of waiting for people to accept or deny.

For crafting, it reeeeeeeaallly sucks on console. Ive been farming maps with friends for like 2-3 weeks without seeing 1 exalt drop. Almost reached my 8000 hour average for my mirror as well to put my playtime in perspective. When I go on youtube and see people crafting with like 500 ex and going through all of it without getting what they want still, you should probably acknowledge that there is a problem. There is a blatantly obvious disproportion to the playerbase between pc and console so I'll never get to do any of that to the degree pc players can with their trade assisting pms and everything. And you know, if you were going to keep these damn things so fucking hard to find, you could at least make it so I'm not slamming 6 rarity or 8 mana or 10 stun and block recovery. I mean jesus christ that is so overly brutal for no reason. An exalt is hard to get for us so at least give it a higher tendancy to roll something worth a fuck. And even if you won't give me stats I care about, AT LEAST ROLL HIGH!
Make it worthy of the rarity of an exalt. Ok thats my rant and advice. Do with it what you will but please for the love of god do something.

Last bumped on Apr 19, 2020, 3:51:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info