New GGG Staff Photo

Here's a higher resolution version.

Back row: Mark Knewstubb, Rhys Abraham, Harry Monga, Erik Olofsson, Jonathan Rogers, Chris Wilson, Chevy McGoram, Max Schulz, Saveun Man, Joel Schroyen, Thomas Middledorp

Front row: Samantha Wilson, Rory Rackham, Russell Bakewell, Carl de Visser, Andrew Reid, Val Nonato, Dylan Arnold

Not pictured: Ari Panzer, Brian Weissman
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Apr 16, 2012, 11:02:54 PM
"
Oasisbhrnw wrote:
Mark has given me hope that I too can pull off different colored shoelaces. Nice pic!
I preferred when I had orange and blue, but my shoes eat through the laces fairly fast, and I haven't bought new ones in those colours yet, so it's yellow and pink for now.

The speed with which you guys notice stuff like that and the blood ape suggest you guys are examining this photo to a level of detail that's almost frightening.
Last edited by Mark_GGG on Apr 16, 2012, 11:38:21 PM
"
All in all a good picture, but you guys have a reputation to protect, therefore you must grow lots and lots of hair to prove that you mean business in the tech arena. Hair growing is serious business and requires serious dedication. A good repertoire of hair can even influence other game dev houses to back away from copying or competing with your games.

For instance look at IBM in its prime (mid 80s to early 90s). Seems like a bunch of normal nerds, but what really really set them apart from all of the lesser nerds is they had lots and lots of hair. This hair is the key to dominance and success.

Nobody could compete with IBM's hair, so nobody attempted to compete with their products either. See how this works?
I have very long (and thick, for that matter) hair - you can't really see it in the photo as it's tied back in a pony tail.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info