<<<Solo Self Found>>> <ssF> Guild Event Page

This thread is only useful to current guild members. <<<Solo Self Found>>>

This thread is being retired in favour of using Discord. See you on Discord!

Guild Event Thread

Hey Guild Members, here's where you can post your item links to fulfill Challenge League Guild Event requirements for your entry into the prize draw! (Or just use Discord, which is way easier.)

Challenge League Guild Event

Welcome to the details of the Challenge League Guild Event. Below you will find information on how to participate, potential rewards, and how to win. Current standings can be found in #event-standings. Discuss the event in #guild-event-discussion!

Who is Eligible

All of the following criteria must be met:

1. You are a current guild member in good standing.
2. Your PoE account name and Discord account name are listed in #discord-roster (message @vanilla#2421 to have it added/modified).
3. Play fair – do not use multiple accounts or account share.
4. Challenges must be completed in the current challenge league (upcoming 3.15), in SSFSC or SSFHC.
5. Must be willing to provide city/state to the Event Manager (required by GGG to send prizes).

How to Participate

You may need a registered account on pathofexile.com to provide proof of certain challenge completions.

Post on Discord in the #guild-event-discussion your proof of challenge completion (discord link can be found in guild social tab in PoE or ask Leader/Officer). Alternatively, when required, post linked items onto the pathofexile.com forums in this thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2829337

Some aspects of your PoE profile will need to be made public in order to verify challenge completion. This will vary for each guild event. This is optional, but may restrict you from being able to reach 100% completion of challenges.

How to Win

Separate draws with identical prizes will be made for SSFSC and SSFHC. Entries into the point draws are gained by completing challenges as specified in #guild-event.

Point Draws

There are three tiers of point draws. The entry level, middle level, and top level.

Entry level draw: Complete 10/40 guild challenges.

Middle level draw: Complete 15/40 guild challenges.

Top level draw: Complete 20/40 guild challenges. At each 25/40, 30/40, 35/40 and 40/40 guild challenges you gain an additional entry. You can also gain an additional entry into the top level point draw for each character you have that is the highest level for an ascendancy across the guild (must appear in the top 2000 of all characters in a league [based on poe-racing or PoE ladder CSV export]), and for each character that you have that reaches level 100.
Changing ascendancy may make you ineligible for entries related to the highest level ascendancy. You must have submitted at least five challenges to be eligible for additional entries.

Mid-league MTX Box Draw

An entry into a mid-league draw for a mystery box can be earned by having completed 5/40 challenges by a specified time before the mid-league draw.

Potential Rewards

At the discretion of the Guild Leader and Officers prizes will be awarded to participants. The Guild Leader and Officers do not guarantee a prize for participation and may revoke an individual’s eligibility at their discretion (e.g., misconduct, bad attitude).

Rewards may be raw points delivered to your account on which you completed requirements, or Mystery Boxes, other MTX, or temporary custom Discord titles.
Participants cannot win more than one point draw prize or more than one mid-league MTX box draw prize per league. If a prize is won, any additional entries will be removed from subsequent draws for the same challenge league. The top level point draw will always be drawn first, then the middle level, then the entry level.

Participants cannot be entered to win prizes in both SSFHC and SSFSC prize pools. However, SSFHC challenge completion can be put towards SSFSC challenge completion if you choose to do so. Any participants who submit challenge completion from SSFHC *and* SSFSC will have their draws completed as if they were only playing SSFSC unless they specify wishing to participate in the SSFHC draw with only those challenges completed in SSFHC.

Complete at least 10 challenges and you will be awarded with the "Veteran" discord title!

Other Questions?

Post your questions in #guild-event-discussion.
Last edited by JSquare on Oct 20, 2021, 7:19:28 PM
Last bumped on Jul 21, 2021, 11:51:05 AM
Current Event Challenges

Pre-league challenges

Spoiler
1. Post what build you are playing for Expedition league! (Ascendancy and main skills)

2. Post what you hope to accomplish this league! (e.g., kill X boss, reach X level, complete a task)

Miscellaneous challenges

Spoiler
3. Defeat a Guild Leader or Officer in PvP! "So you think you've got what it takes?" (Try to be within a reasonable range of character level of the Leader or Officer, however, the Leader or Officer may accept your challenge anyways)

4. Reach delve depth of 225 in SSFHC or 425 in SSFSC. "Feed Niko's addiction."

Speed running

Spoiler
5. Complete Act 1 in under 23 minutes with any character class. Use the command ‘/played’ once you have entered the Southern Forest of Act 2.

6. Complete Act 5 in under 4 hours with any character class. Use the command ‘/played’ once you have entered Lioneye’s Watch (Act 6).

7. Complete Act 10 in under 7.5 hours with any character class WITHOUT DYING. Use the command ‘/played’ and '/deaths' once you have entered Oriath.

Grind challenges

Spoiler
8. Acquire all 32 watchstones.

9. Reach level 97 in SSFHC or 99 in SSFSC.

Crafting/Item-based challenges

Spoiler
10. Obtain a 21/23 or 21/20 vaal or 20/23 vaal gem. "Not so easy to find anymore..."

11. Obtain a unique item with perfect stats. The unique must have at least 2 explicit mods that have a range. Explicit mods are suffixes and prefixes.

12. Obtain a corrupted item with 3-6 sockets of which at least 3 are white sockets (excluding items that naturally roll white sockets such as Tabula Rasa).

13. Obtain the multimod craft.

14. Obtain a dual-influenced item.

15. Obtain a beastiary unique from Craiceann, Farrul, Fenumus, or Saqawal.

16. Obtain the four top tier essences: Essence of Hysteria, Essence of Insanity, Essence of Horror, Essence of Delirium.

17. Obtain a vial-upgraded incursion unique.

Boss challenges

Spoiler
18. Defeat Atziri in the Apex of Sacrifice (take a picture after defeating boss in boss arena with the item you get).

19. Defeat Atziri in the Alluring Abyss (take a picture after defeating boss in boss arena with the item you get).

20. Defeat Uber Elder encounter in the Shaper’s Realm/Absence of Value and Meaning (take a picture after defeating boss in boss arena with the item you get).

21. Defeat a delve boss in the Azurite Mine (take a picture after defeating boss in boss arena with the item you get).

22. Defeat Maven in the Absence of Mercy and Empathy (take a picture after defeating boss in boss arena with the item you get).

23. Defeat Elder in Absence of Value and Meaning (take a picture after defeating boss in boss arena with the item you get).

Deathless Boss challenges
Spoiler
Please provide sufficient proof of your accomplishment - for SSFHC this is simply a picture of the boss defeated. For SSFSC this will require at least two pictures (e.g., a picture with the portals opened but not yet entered showing '/deaths' and a timestamped message in chat/show experience bar amount/time on clock, and a picture after showing the same and that '/deaths' is unchanged).

24. Defeat Catarina, Master of Undeath in the Mastermind’s Lair (take a picture after defeating boss in boss arena with the item you get).

25. Defeat Sirus in the Eye of the Storm with an area level of at least 82 (Awakening level 6+) (take a picture after defeating boss in boss arena with the item you get).

26. Defeat any Heist Boss Encounter (take a picture after defeating boss in boss arena with the item you get).

27. Complete wave 16 of the Simulacrum (take a picture after finishing wave 16 showing the wave counter by the Strangely Familiar Entity).

28. Defeat Shaper in the Shaper’s Realm (take a picture after defeating boss in boss arena with the item you get).

29. Complete any of the Uncharted Realms invitations (excluding Maven): The Feared, The Forgotten, The Formed, The Hidden, or The Twisted.

Expedition league challenges

Spoiler
30. Complete Act 1 without dying. "What skills nerfs? What mob buffs? These mobs aren't that hard, Chris." (Use the command ‘/deaths’ once you have entered the Southern Forest of Act 2.)

31. Obtain one each of the Runic base types (glove, helmet, boots).

32. Obtain a new unique introduced in Expedition league.

33. Obtain a full set of one of the following new diviniation card sets: The Last Supper, The Emptiness, A Sea of Blue, The Offspring, The Price of Prescience, The Mind's Eyes, Terrible Secret of Space, The Blessing of Moosh, Costly Curio, Lachrymal Necrosis, Dementophobia, Ambitious Obsession.

34. Complete the "Gamble with Gwennen" challenge (take a picture of the "Gamble with Gwennen" challenge completed).

35. Defeat two expedition bosses (take a picture of the 2/4 completion of "Defeat Expedition Bosses" challenge).

36. Complete 12 in-game league challenges.

37. Complete 18 in-game league challenges.

38. Complete 24 in-game league challenges.

39. Complete 30 in-game league challenges.

40. Complete 36 in-game league challenges.
Last edited by JSquare on Jul 25, 2021, 6:45:03 PM
Harvest League (3.11) Mid-league MTX Box Winners
Viray (SC) and Rhiraden (HC)

Harvest League (3.11) Main Draw Prize Winners
KinslayaMagic
Hans_Rudi
GreyWind
iamwuwuwu10
Sgoggles
Rhiraden

Heist League (3.12) Mid-league MTX Box Winners
Ithtorukk (SC) SleepyBigod (HC)

Heist League (3.12) Main Draw Prize Winners
GreyWind
Ithtorukk
KinslayaMagic
JSquare
Luemen
Sgoggles

Ritual League (3.13) Mid-league MTX Box Winners
Hans_Rudi (SC) EforEveryOne (HC)

Ritual League (3.13) Main Draw Prize Winners
120 points - LiNGeN (SC) / JSquare (HC)
60 points - KinslayaMagic (SC) / N/A
30 points - lfremenl (SC) / EforEveryOne (HC)

Ultimatum League (3.14) Mid-league MTX Box Winners
Rath (SC) Sen (HC)

Ultimatum (3.14) Main Draw Prize Winners
120 points - GreyWind (SC) / Sen (HC)
60 points - LiNGeN (SC) / N/A (HC)
30 points - lfremenl (SC) / Luigieee (HC)

Expedition League (3.15) Mid-league MTX Box Winners
TBD

Ultimatum (3.15) Main Draw Prize Winners
TBD
Last edited by JSquare on Jul 22, 2021, 3:38:44 PM
Reserved
Last edited by JSquare on Sep 16, 2020, 6:08:01 PM
Message me in game @SleepyHarvester
OP Item i know ;)

hey there, this may be the incorrect place, but im looking for a re-invitation to the guild, i left mistakenly
"
SmallKillz wrote:
OP Item i know ;)

Hehe :D I am debating between posting the glass shank Hillock drops or my first unique find in the 3.11 league. Probably my first unique - hence I haven't jumped on the pre-league completion bandwagon yet!

"
Minim00se1 wrote:
hey there, this may be the incorrect place, but im looking for a re-invitation to the guild, i left mistakenly

Hey Minim00se1, I let Sleepy know - he may have already seen this. I do not know if any slots are free and what the waiting list is like.
[/quote]
"
JSquare wrote:
"
SmallKillz wrote:
OP Item i know ;)

Hehe :D I am debating between posting the glass shank Hillock drops or my first unique find in the 3.11 league. Probably my first unique - hence I haven't jumped on the pre-league completion bandwagon yet!

"
Minim00se1 wrote:

Hey Minim00se1, I let Sleepy know - he may have already seen this. I do not know if any slots are free and what the waiting list is like.

Awesome, im in no hurry. if it is full, ill be sure to keep an eye out for a global recruitment msg.

Tada! The RNG gods were smiling on me. =)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info