[3.10] Volatile Dead Tankomancer | Facetank with eyes closed | Farm t16 while eating pizza*

hi, english not my main lang too, so sry :)

i just wanna say thnx for your build :) and all ppl in that thread for questions and interesting ideas like the blue nightmare jewel

just looked for some tanky and cheap build and found yours.
a lot of my personal experience about that build under the spoiler :)

Spoiler

playing with it from lvl 1 to 91 now and very happy! but i change some things for my purposes, coz i dont need so much AFK options, like corpses generation with unearth. i put 4 link for spellsinger+desecrate+spell cascade+enlighten. 3 link enlighten-flame dash - determination and 6 link for frenzy without GMP coz with GMP my skills cost some mana and i dont like it:( but with faster attack(if it doesnt work with Desecrate, but still some life gain from frenzy), culling strike and item rarity :) culling strike really must have... life gain :) last red link for stun support but never saw any stun hah but i dont like knockback so its just free link maybe someday when i got white socket in red i put accuracy there, hard to find something with reds. 2 molten shells? i almost not using vaal molten, dont undestand why do you need 2? less moltens less buttons. another thing i changed for myself is allocate Inexorable but not Soul of steel. i got more armour, endurance charge generation -> 12 phys reduction from 3 endu charges and lose only 1% to max all resists and its way cheaper..and the last is shield, i choose rare with 1% increased damage for 1% to block attack + 12% to spell block if spell block recently + 5% chnce for DD, yes i lose some hp and armour but i wanna do a lil more damage + nice bonus to spell block

in the end, im generating frenzy and power charges + got endurance for hits from mob and its nice :) i like my little spinning orbs hhaah

but still delirium 5 enslaver and delirium 5 hydra rare maps was about 20-30 minutes to 0 mobs counter for me each ahaha super fat mobs for my dmg.. but really easy! 99% of time my hp is close to 100%.. kosis so easy, but hydra kicked my ass one time when i was too lazy to move away :) all moving bosses could be a lil pain without constant leech while balls moving for boss and no leech

maps without delirium easy and bosses easy too

need to take constitution finally coz my hp only 6363 :( but im thinking about disciple of kitava jewel.. wanna sacrifice a lil armour, hp and some dmg nodes to open another cluster jewel for it

wanna say that Glorious Vanity is BIG RANDOM but you got Divine flesh anyway and its super awesome and godlike. from third xibaqua try i got 30% armour +4% phys reduction for Arcanists dominnnion and its not bad for me, yeah, some more fire life leech or dmg would be greater, but still its not 35% to lightning damage or similar... doryani lessons = nice leech too :)

redemeer, crusader, warlord, hunter - facetank
AL 8 sirus - easy
chimera - easy
minotaur - easy
maps without delirium - easy
maps with delirium - longer but easy
kosis delirium 5 - long but easy
didnt try simulacrum yet, but it must be easy too, not sure about speed and killing maximum mobs for max rewards
didnt try cassia's blighted maps but i think its possible, coz cassia's encounters on t16 maps was easy

only mod i avoid 100% - elemental reflect
-12 max resists bites a lil
burning ground + no regen a lil discomfort too if you are lazy to change god

didnt try all other content yet with that char

wanna know what will be impossible for this build?

maybe i forgot something, but who cares :) good luck everyone and have fun :)
"
pisundra wrote:

only mod i avoid 100% - elemental reflect
-12 max resists bites a lil
burning ground + no regen a lil discomfort too if you are lazy to change god

BTW you can do ele reflect too. Just change VD to lvl 1 VD for that map and kill mobs with corpse explosion part of the spell(damage from explosions count as secondary and can't be reflected).
how can i min-max this build further with this base build ?
i have about 60ex to spend.

New video - simulacrum without flasks, keyboad. Mouse only. Stress-fee.
https://youtu.be/ZksynDs-7s8
Hi all!

I'm Playing a similar build and I just saw your build

Now, im not sure which one to play...xD

Yours its more tanky, right? Don't know about damage . Still my second league...

Can anyone tell me differences? or for what can be good one or the other? to see if I kind clarify my mind xD

My current equipment below

Spoiler

Life: 5.766

ES: 284

Passive tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAAQHBLMI9BBREFgUIBUnFm8XLxo4GnIc3B0UHwIfGCSqJy8o-iycLOIv1jD4MtE1kjbFNuk6WDrYPfxBh0SrRUdG_kqfTLNR-1WuVcZV1lZIWGNb1VwUXz9k52aeZrpncWjyakNqu2vbbzt4DXlogKSCEIKbgseD24dlibyMsYzPjxqPRo-mkFWbiqDmogCnCKg1qW6u_7Xytz64k7zqvk_AGsBmwQTGisbYzRbQH9Wm2CTYvd-w42rr7uyK7w7v6_Af9kj56PrS_gr-jw==?accountName=Sanfear&characterName=Mybolts

Thank you beforehand for any tip you can tell me!!
Last edited by Sanfear on Apr 21, 2020, 8:11:34 PM
Just got set up. Tanky, for sure. However, I'm struggling to kill mobs as much as they are to kill me. I can not even complete a blight encounter in a t16 EE map because of the piss poor damage. I have the near same DPS as your POB. I can hold down my right-click on most bosses, but it takes minutes to kill any remotely tanky boss.

Currently trying to play around with the build to see what I can do to make it less painful to play. First step I did is taking off elemental focus for spell cascade. 9 orbs per trigger give more DPS than elemental focus. Also, I took off determination for anger. That does make the character much more vulnerable. But still survivable. Just need to dodge the big telegraphed attacks. Still 75% all block when buffed and still about 10k armour. I'm trying to work in either dragon hunter or endurance charge generation, to have a little more flat physical damage reduction.
This was my setup before the change, please tell me if I missed something and that's why I'm doing so little damage.
https://pastebin.com/XmnvhV77
"
Ammoconda wrote:
Just got set up. Tanky, for sure. However, I'm struggling to kill mobs as much as they are to kill me. I can not even complete a blight encounter in a t16 EE map because of the piss poor damage. I have the near same DPS as your POB. I can hold down my right-click on most bosses, but it takes minutes to kill any remotely tanky boss.

Just tested today - killing mino on Elemental Equilibrium map took me around 25 second. That's kind of long, I admit, but not too long for me. May be I just play slow)

P.S. looked at your setup. Well, ofc your damage is bad! Your desecrate is only lvl 6. around 60% of build damage come from corpse explosions and lvl 6 desecrate spawn low level corpses that have no hp and so do no damage. You just didn't have even half the damage you should.
BUILD NEED LVL 20 DESECRATE FOR MAPS!
Oh, and spell cascade is bad idea still. You only generate around 25 corpses per second. When each VD consume 3 corpses this is more than anough, but with spell cascade you consume 9 and so half of VD proc(it can proc 5-6 times per second) do nothing(since there are no corpses to use) and you actually loose DPS, not gain it.

P.P.S. you need 14% cooldown recovery speed. Don't know exact math behind it, but found that number via testing. 12% and below CDR do nothing, 14%(or more) add around 10% more damage via more 10% procs per second. You probably should divine your belt 1-2 times to get 14% or 15% cdr.
(with exactly 13% it's inconsistent, so better have 14 to be sure)
Also found another way to add damage into build. Will write about it later this day.
Last edited by TwiceBorned on Apr 21, 2020, 11:35:16 PM
Just hit lvl 24 and it's been a blast, literally!
I was just wondering, is there a reason why we don't run VD+Spellslinger on chest to add more supports? Is it because of mana reservation?

Thx for the build!
"
DarkNomade wrote:
Just hit lvl 24 and it's been a blast, literally!
I was just wondering, is there a reason why we don't run VD+Spellslinger on chest to add more supports? Is it because of mana reservation?

Thx for the build!

That question is so popular I should add it to FAQ. Oh, and made that FAQ in the first place.
(but short ansver is - cooldown. Poet's cooldown is 0.15 where spellslinger is around 0.5. Poet's just proc way more often and that more than make up for lost supports)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info