What about this game main story?

Can somone tell me about main story ? Was watching many videos on youtube about game. But didint finded at least 1 about story.So it would be cool if someone can tell me about it. Ore link some info about it.

Thanks.
Your character is exiled from his/her homeland to Wraeclast. You arrive with nothing other than a simple weapon. Little of the story is revealed yet beyond that, aside from the situation ins Wraeclast itself ( the plight of people you meet in town, and quests you complete along the way ) More will be revealed soon.
"I would have listened... I would have understood!" - Scion

Have you removed Asus ROG/GameFirst yet?
At the start, are you kicked off the boat or did the boat sink for some reason?
Winner of the First Ever Cut-Throat Server Test, and Winner of the First Ever Cut-Throat League Event!
I assume you are thrown overboard, judging by what the voice over says ( telling you two swim for the shore ) but that isn't shown either.
Little of the voice acting, and no cut scenes are added yet...
"I would have listened... I would have understood!" - Scion

Have you removed Asus ROG/GameFirst yet?
Thanks guys.all i have to do now is wait.
Spoiler
Last edited by HolySh0t on Apr 17, 2012, 12:21:36 PM
It's like Peter Pan all over again.
Sweeping Maid
I really like the fact that it's not all spoon-fed to us. I like the feel of exploring an unknown environment, and gradually unraveling its mysteries! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info