Leveling Alts / Alternative (Singleplayer) Leveling Method

So im bored OUT OF MY MIND leveling Alts to try new Builds or play loved ones in a new League.
I level between 5-8 Character PER LEAGUE. Switching Builds on those themself to avoid more Alt leveling.

The Story and going through the motions of it makes me wanne puke every time after my second Chara. NOT because its bad, but repetativ and timeconsuming.

Please, for the love of God give us an alternative.

PoE 2 will change that up for a League or two but then its the same again.

Let me run ANYTHING ELSE to level an Alt instead of forcing me throught the Story.
Let it be a Questline you need to master to unlock this Feature and maybe even Block it for the First Week of a League to avoid abuse or whatever.

I never make as much breaks while playing as while leveling an Alt.

Its so MINDNUMBING

I want to try the fun new build. Not the Storyline for the 50th time.

(yes im currently leveling in case you where wondering...)

Like a Delve (like or Delve itself) Thing.
Level (im okay with an harder mob multiplier even) to maps, get your passive Points, run your labs, be done with it. Enjoy the Game.

Please =(
Last edited by Teigo on Apr 2, 2020, 5:38:26 PM
Last bumped on Apr 3, 2020, 6:25:24 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I forget who, but someone mentioned just leaving all waypoints active after you've hit them with one character in a league. That's really all they'd need to do to make it enjoyable. Just bombing around power leveling and getting all the bonus skill points would be tons of fun.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
That sounds like the easiest and most practical solution!

I would dig that!
I have newsflash for you. World does not revolve around your wishes. Your entire basis for the change revolves around I want, i am bored. Take a minute and consider effects of this change, its effect on hc for example?
"
Deathfairy wrote:
I have newsflash for you. World does not revolve around your wishes. Your entire basis for the change revolves around I want, i am bored. Take a minute and consider effects of this change, its effect on hc for example?

Take a minute yourself and explain the effects. I actually want to know, because you may have some good points and I’m curious about them! I want an alternative leveling system myself, but would like it to be implemented with as few negative side-effects as possible.
We're all in this leaky boat together, people.
Sadly this is something we been asking for for years.

I always get excited when I pickup something and get a idea for a build to try next, and rarely make it leveling more than 2, and couple halfway, before I just can't take anymore, and shove PoE in the bin until the next league.

If GGG wanted to retain a higher playerbase throughout the league, they would have looked at this type of issues that cause people to walk away. Same with the fuckedup trade system and labyrinth. Serves no purpose as is, other than annoy the crap out of everyone, and drive people away after a month.

From a business point of view, it makes even less sense. a Big portion of their income, is from Stash Tabs. So you would want people to play the entire league, and boost those sales.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~
Last edited by Marinxar on Apr 3, 2020, 3:32:10 AM
"
demon9675 wrote:
"
Deathfairy wrote:

Take a minute yourself and explain the effects. I actually want to know, because you may have some good points and I’m curious about them! I want an alternative leveling system myself, but would like it to be implemented with as few negative side-effects as possible.

I second this!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info