Elemental Hit

Maybe fire, ice and lightning circling the arrow when you fire them? The skill isn't visually fun to use right now, it looks exactly the same as a basic attack.
very true, EH is visually 0% different from the default attack.

I would have suggested that the arrow color indicates which element the arrow is, but it seems hard to do since the damage rolls on hit and not when you fire it (afaik).
I would like to bring this topic back. Elemental Hit haven't receive any love in terms of graphical desing.
Now the skill seems almost useful, could be nice to have also some sort of attack

(nice would be some tri-color balls of light for bow users.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
"
pennyyy wrote:
I would have suggested that the arrow color indicates which element the arrow is, but it seems hard to do since the damage rolls on hit and not when you fire it (afaik).

If true would it really matter though since its random anyway? I think tri colored arrows is an excellent idea as EH is very bland.
Guild Leader - LÉGÄCY

POE is happy good luck fun time for great imperialistic leaders!
Recommended this a million times,they never seem to care (yet ofc) T.T
Hi

Elemental Hit would be cool if it had a constant changing elemental scheme(ex: verdant mtx constant changing leaf colours) but that might result in to much work for one skill.

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info