Def tank build in delirium

Thank poe team for great nerfs , and WHERE is defends gems?

Answer about this miss state from old versions poe is Arcane Cloak?

Ok added more 150 situation how increase damage but where is defend or guard?

Last bumped on Apr 3, 2020, 2:36:05 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
The game definitely doesn't need more defensive stuff, you can already get so tanky. Play a mana stacking melee Heirophant with Eldritch Battery, that's a 52% all damage reduction with a crazy beefed up shield from Arcane Cloak and a good damage bonus.

That's just all the time too, throw in a Cloak of Defiance and you'd have a 60% reduction and be able to get some Fortify buff effect and block too.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
"
The game definitely doesn't need more defensive stuff, you can already get so tanky. Play a mana stacking melee Heirophant with Eldritch Battery, that's a 52% all damage reduction with a crazy beefed up shield from Arcane Cloak and a good damage bonus.

That's just all the time too, throw in a Cloak of Defiance and you'd have a 60% reduction and be able to get some Fortify buff effect and block too.

Its joke or what?
Im dead each 5 min , so i must delete all characters and play only Heirophant with Eldritch Battery and Arcane Cloak?
You can literally be unkillable for half a minute by cycling through Vaal Molten Shell and Vaal Grace during boss fights if you set your characters up properly. There are tons of ways to make your character tanky. Add more and you break the game. We have enough defensive gem diversity now
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
You are not using Vaal Molten Shell?

This comes from GGG: Then you are doing it wrong
"
kenybalboa2 wrote:

Its joke or what?
Im dead each 5 min , so i must delete all characters and play only Heirophant with Eldritch Battery and Arcane Cloak?

No, I was just giving an example where Arcane Cloak was a huge contributor. I was wrong though, I was thinking of it with The Devouring Diadem too, Which with that would be stupid tanky.

Gladiators, Guardians, Phase Raiders, Occultists, and Juggs all have plenty of easy ways to get tanky.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
"
zzang wrote:
You are not using Vaal Molten Shell?

This comes from GGG: Then you are doing it wrong

This man speaks the truth.
Ok i test it on t14+ maps if work correctly, but old versions poe is Grace and Vaal Molten Shell not enough, because alot hit form mobs or boss is overkill.
Resist + grace + discipline + bazalt flask + quartz flask + stibnite flask + granite flask , guardian class , 3k hp + mana and im dead in t1 beach! near 5 sec , CWDT steelskin + molten shell ...lag lag dead ...

And who say def build gems no more need?

Ok so rename this game Run away mobs , because i do this all in game nothing more.

I want fight with mobs no run away mobs!

Last edited by kenybalboa2 on Mar 29, 2020, 11:40:08 AM
Ok i change assasin class and now have for def/evade/shield/armor:

-Elusive(pasive skills)
-discipline
-Grace for Evasion
-Starkonja's Head
-all res 75+
-chaos res 59
-the wise oak
-cwdt + molten shell
-es 4k5
-dead banner
-fortify support
-jade flask of iron skin
-avanger stibnite flask of draining

And on t4 maps im dead 1-2x on map run.

So what is bad? ANY BUG?

I have all def what i have can get and no work live...

Mobs is dead in 1 sec but still im dead too.

No playable.

if i use alot items for def , why im still dead?

Ah i have one idea : defend skills in game no work

Please repair it and one tip : next season League i can pay some points for access to new League for game support.
Last edited by kenybalboa2 on Apr 3, 2020, 5:17:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info