|NOTE: Prize items are now awarded in a hardcore stash tab, rather than a prize character.
Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.
For information about our new race event season, please check out this announcement!
To see your points in the current season (and its prizes), go to this page.
The overall top player by experience will receive 3 Reward Points.
The top 20 players of each class by experience will receive:
Prizes for reaching specific levels and staying alive
- #1 player of each class: Demigod's Triumph (Unique Golden Wreath) and 10 Reward Points
- #2 player of each class: 6 Reward Points
- #3 player of each class: 5 Reward Points
- #4 player of each class: 4 Reward Points
- #5 player of each class: 3 Reward Points
- #6-10 player of each class: 2 Reward Points
- #11-20 player of each class: 1 Reward Point
- Level 33: 7 Reward Points
- Level 30-32: 6 Reward Points
- Level 27-29: 5 Reward Points
- Level 24-26: 4 Reward Points
- Level 20-23: 3 Reward Points
- Level 11-19: 1 Reward Point
The first player to complete each of these quests wins the prize listed.
- Normal difficulty Hillock (Twilight Strand): 2 Reward Points
- Normal difficulty Medicine Chest (Tidal Island): 2 Reward Points
- Normal difficulty Fairgraves (Ship Graveyard): 2 Reward Points
- Normal difficulty Deep Dweller (Flooded Depths): 2 Reward Points
- Cruel difficulty Hillock (Twilight Strand): 2 Reward Points
- Cruel difficulty Medicine Chest (Tidal Island): 2 Reward Points
- Cruel difficulty Fairgraves (Ship Graveyard): 2 Reward Points
- Cruel difficulty Deep Dweller (Flooded Depths): 2 Reward Points
The first player to kill all of the monsters in any of the following areas will receive:
- Normal difficulty Fetid Pool: 2 Reward Points
- Normal difficulty Old Fields Cave: 2 Reward Points
- Normal difficulty Dread Thicket: 2 Reward Points
- Normal difficulty Catacombs: 2 Reward Points
- Cruel difficulty Fetid Pool: 2 Reward Points
- Cruel difficulty Old Fields Cave: 2 Reward Points
- Cruel difficulty Dread Thicket: 2 Reward Points
- Cruel difficulty Catacombs: 2 Reward Points
Posted by Qarl
on March 22, 2013 4:01 AM
Grinding Gear Games
LF Bow User capable of going top 5 in class for this and the rest of S1 races. We are a witch and duelist trying to get a reliable 3rd (or more to fill the remaining roles). TS/Skype and a practice run or two would be nice, being able to make it to docks in a 3 hour is a must. On America gateway.
Buy the ticket, take the ride.
Posted by p0t
on March 27, 2013 6:23 PM
Melee Duelist LFG for this race. Level 31 is my best solo at a 3h run, i hope to improve that with a group ;-)
Preferable on european Gateway, american works aswell.
Posted by Gnarfy
on March 28, 2013 2:27 PM
experienced racer looking for group. at 3h party im always top 20.
can do all classes but ranger/shadow
Posted by canzpl
on March 28, 2013 4:20 PM
Cleave Temp / Duelist LFG
Have been doing tons of practice runs - able to consistently make level 33 at docks in 3 hours as solo.
Able to run anything incredibly quickly.
I'm NA, but gateways don't seem to affect my ping so it doesn't matter for me.
@PacificWinds - i'll log in about 30 mins before race
Have all voice communication programs + mic
Shop Thread: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/236519
If I'm on a level 1-40 I'm probably racing and wont respond.
Posted by PacificWinds
on March 28, 2013 5:05 PM
Looking for a group to race with this one. Docks and level 32+ at least shouldn't be a problem at all with a group of experienced racers as well. Can race with Witch, Duelist, Shadow and Templar. I'm most comfortable with those. I have a mic and have every voice chat except mumble. I can get it if needed though.
Posted by DiamondElo
on March 28, 2013 5:35 PM
top 20 duelist lfg
playin on a mac loading screens takin a bit. experienced runner. cleave/firetrap build.
Last edited by Ashcfg on March 28, 2013 6:17 PM
Posted by Ashcfg
on March 28, 2013 5:37 PM
Super Ranger LFG for both 3 hours today. (I have a Marauder buddy with a demigod on my team now too)
I am capable of being a runner or otherwise. I know my class and I know it well.
My best race finish was 7th place overall, 2nd ranger in a 3 hour. (I got level 36 in the docks)
I have teamspeak, mumble, vent, skype, and any other communication software you need me to.
I have textures set to 3 so my zone loads faster than everyone elses and a SSD.
If you want real serious power, msg me and let's do this.
Last edited by Verminoth on March 28, 2013 5:57 PM
Posted by Verminoth
on March 28, 2013 5:41 PM
Us accomplished North Americans need to get a consistent party together. I can't ever seem to find a party that doesn't have a European that insists on creating all of the instances and lagging me out. :/
That said, I'm not terribly accomplished (5 demis in CB, when it didn't take much to get them, and a few top 10 in class finishes in OB) and I basically refuse to participate in an entire 3 hour race, as it's just too long. 2 hour races accomplish the same thing, first to docks wins! Wish the devs would see this and change something, either the level/mob density/etc. of Cruel Ledge (so progressing has a purpose) or shorter races.
How Fusings Work: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/38585/page/3#p1451934
Last edited by TehHammer on March 28, 2013 8:57 PM
Posted by TehHammer
on March 28, 2013 8:55 PM
Krait seems to have a serious grudge against me for some reason
[b]Need help with crafting? Try the [url="http://bit.ly/craftpoe"]Crafting Guide[/url][/b]
[b]Status: Acro/Phase Acro Caster Shadow in Nemesis[/b]
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CHGLWhMunM"]Build of the Week 14[/url]
[url="http://tinyurl.com/rfinva"]The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's HC[/url]
[url="http://tinyurl.com/rfpainva"]The first Righteous Fire/Low Life HC[/url]
[url="http://tinyurl.com/q99dy4m"]PVP Tips and Tricks![/url]
Posted by Invalesco
on March 28, 2013 9:53 PM