Anyone with an available Key

The game looks very intrigueing and I am excited to try it out, but have yet to obtain a key since active membership. If anyone obtains a key that they may not use, please send my way! Thanks in advance.
There are literally tens of thousands of people waiting for a key.
Your best hope right now is to keep being active with useful posts on the forums, since that actually really increases your chances.
I want to emphasize the words "useful posts" though. :3
The dumb is strong in this one
It's questionable however how useful someone can be who haven't got access so far and haven't experienced the game yet. I don't think such can give constructive feedback about the gameplay or other aspects of the game due the lack of experience.

It's only my opinion though.

PS.: The game does looks promising that's why I joined up recently as well but the beta phase started quite a while ago. I don't think so anyone would have spare keys around so your best bet can be the random beta inviter at the main page.

However even if you don't get into the Beta I read that Open Beta is pretty close - somewhere around June or so. I'm gonna be waiting for that. At least then your characters won't be wiped and all so if you really are here to just try out the game and get a grasp of what it's gonna be like then I suppose it would be the best just to wait that time out. There's been an open stress test at the past weekend as well where you could get into the game and all. Otherwise on my opinion the people who are already in the beta could give a better feedback to the devs as they know which bugs should they be aware of and where can those appear thus helping the work of the devs a greater deal than a newcomer.

After all Beta is about getting rid of the bugs and improving the game and as far as I've seen from the videos scattered around the devs did quite a work since they kicked off this project.
Last edited by saki04 on Apr 15, 2012, 7:18:15 AM
"
saki04 wrote:
It's questionable however how useful someone can be who haven't got access so far and haven't experienced the game yet. I don't think such can give constructive feedback about the gameplay or other aspects of the game due the lack of experience.

It's only my opinion though.

Well there are lots of old D2 players who are still just getting on the train now. I wouldn't just dismiss his ability to give constructive feedback right now and he should be eligible by the random timer, but well, it's obvious that we all prioritize the "old guys" for a reason.
"
gesichtspalme wrote:

Well there are lots of old D2 players who are still just getting on the train now. I wouldn't just dismiss his ability to give constructive feedback right now and he should be eligible by the random timer, but well, it's obvious that we all prioritize the "old guys" for a reason.

I myself played D2 as well but without experience with PoE I can tell just as much as I've seen from the videos and not my own experience. I heard the game is hard and it gives you enough freedom to develop your character trough the pretty complicated skill system which is for first glance seems to be a mix of D2's and Final Fantasy X's skill trees but without actually giving it a try and looking up what can that offer for me - how comfortable will I be with the options provided for my character and how's the leveling rate I don't think I should rant much on this or praise the stuff.

I find it unique that's for sure. Haven't seen such skilltables anywhere else than FF X and yet to see how much impact will that have on my gameplay.
Yeah it's pretty much a much more Diablo2like experience than D3 could offer with a FFXlike skilltree influence.

I'm just about to delve deeper into the possible builds, but it definitely has more customization than D3. I'd like to see it getting even more extreme, though, since i loved those "rare" D2 builds like throwing barbarians, meelee sorcs, etc.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info