i really want to play this game!

i want to have access to playing this game as soon as possible. I recently found this game while watching a video on youtube. it caught my eye and this is definatly my kind of game, i once played a game veryyyy similar to this game it was called "Champions of Norrath" i enjoyed that game but when i switched over from playstation 2 to PC i couldnt find a game similar. I hope i get a beta key or access to playing this game, it would make me ecstatic! im not sure how to sign up for one but someone told me that all you need to do is register. so i did so right away. if i get a access key i probly will be a big fan and donate to this game because it is giving me the chance for once, to play this kind of game. i hope i get one!! :)
"
anterney wrote:
i want to have access to playing this game as soon as possible. I recently found this game while watching a video on youtube. it caught my eye and this is definatly my kind of game, i once played a game veryyyy similar to this game it was called "Champions of Norrath" i enjoyed that game but when i switched over from playstation 2 to PC i couldnt find a game similar. I hope i get a beta key or access to playing this game, it would make me ecstatic! im not sure how to sign up for one but someone told me that all you need to do is register. so i did so right away. if i get a access key i probly will be a big fan and donate to this game because it is giving me the chance for once, to play this kind of game. i hope i get one!! :)

pay 10 $ of money and you`ll have your access.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info