Holy friggen stability.

Seriously, I expected this league to be a mess, it's running incredibly though. I'm doing Delirium Breaches and Abysses with literally no problems, last league Breaches and Abysses alone would make it pretty messy.

Awesome job, keep up the great work!
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
Last bumped on Mar 21, 2020, 12:35:18 AM
yep it seems to be running a lot better than last league, although i still havent gotten to highgate (acts 4 & 9) or delve yet, those areas were notorious for crashes last league.
It's this.. an early April fools joke?

Performance is just as bad as it's always been, same amount of crashes and lag for me as the league before that and so on. I'll reserve my "kudos" for when they actually manage to bring this game up from poorest performing game on console this gen, which they haven't.
"
Yougotsonnend wrote:

Performance is just as bad as it's always been, same amount of crashes and lag for me as the league before that and so on. I'll reserve my "kudos" for when they actually manage to bring this game up from poorest performing game on console this gen, which they haven't.

You have bad internet and don't play many games (Trove, Payday 2, Onigiri, all massively worse, and that's just off the top of my head). Wait until you pop a Breach while in the mist in a 25%+ pack size map and see it running nearly perfectly, you're gonna feel pretty dumb.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
"
"
Yougotsonnend wrote:

You have bad internet and don't play many games (Trove, Payday 2, Onigiri, all massively worse, and that's just off the top of my head). Wait until you pop a Breach while in the mist in a 25%+ pack size map and see it running nearly perfectly, you're gonna feel pretty dumb.

Literally have the best Internet in my area, this game just runs like crap.

Don't know why you're lying about it not, whatever helps you sleep at night I guess.
"
Yougotsonnend wrote:
"
"
Yougotsonnend wrote:

Literally have the best Internet in my area, this game just runs like crap.

Don't know why you're lying about it not, whatever helps you sleep at night I guess.

i have 100mb fibre internet, no lag whatsoever and only 1 blue screen crash since starting the league so far, last league was more frequent for crashes and lag spikes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info