[3.10] Unencumbered Brawler | Hollow Palm Technique | No Weapons/Gloves | High DPS

So how exactly do you start leveling with this char assuming no prax and one with nothing....what skills, what items??

really wanna give it a shot
"
Karriane wrote:
Does the 7.5% slayer base crit not work with hollow palm? Frees a necklace slot.

Unfortunately it looks like it sticks to the wording of "Base Critical Strike chance for Attacks with Weapons"

:(
"
dawg87 wrote:
So how exactly do you start leveling with this char assuming no prax and one with nothing....what skills, what items??

really wanna give it a shot

If you are starting with none, follow the leveling tree, basically stick to the right side of the tree and just don't pick up pure dex nodes. I would suggest starting with Frostblades, it's crazy strong for little gear to level with and is good for clearing and boss killing as you level.

The other option would be Facebreaker and stacking +physical damage to attacks. It can be strong, but isn't as easy to scale while leveling as one with nothing.
Last edited by Gutum731 on Mar 18, 2020, 8:48:40 PM
Quick video added that made me giggle as I've been progressing:

First Syndicate Safehouse

Janus' comment at the end made me giggle :p
Hi, have you seen DonTheCrown's One with nothing video? I really want to know your thought about his build plan.

Jesus, i am sitting around 1,2k dex soon with artemis, insane build.
"
nekolover69 wrote:
Hi, have you seen DonTheCrown's One with nothing video? I really want to know your thought about his build plan.

I have not, I'll check it out :)
"
Tecken1407 wrote:
Jesus, i am sitting around 1,2k dex soon with artemis, insane build.

Very nice! I started out Dex stacking (somewhat). And I was looking at going with an amulet rare +%dex and +dex/all attributes as well. Don't know how'd that would look for you, but might be something to look into. I've very much enjoyed the switch to a crit-based build though! However, I might revisit dex stacking just to update that part of the guide.
Saved and got myself a jewel, level 40 so far and this is awesome!
"
Adeaz wrote:
Saved and got myself a jewel, level 40 so far and this is awesome!

Isn't it just crazy to level with?? :D
Last edited by Gutum731 on Mar 19, 2020, 7:22:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info