I've been hacked

so, a few days ago i opened path of exile and it said that my account had been blocked because i had logged in from a unusual location, i checked my mail and that location was somewhere in china (i'm from argentina).
the guy that hacked my account also hacked my hotmail, bacause the mail that was sent to my hotmail with the code to unlock the account was already opened.
anyway, he stole everything i had, i have no intention of complaining about that, i just wanted to let you know so you can fix this issue.
sorry for my english, like i said i'm from argentina.
"
Xacker wrote:
so, a few days ago i opened path of exile and it said that my account had been blocked because i had logged in from a unusual location, i checked my mail and that location was somewhere in china (i'm from argentina).
the guy that hacked my account also hacked my hotmail, bacause the mail that was sent to my hotmail with the code to unlock the account was already opened.
anyway, he stole everything i had, i have no intention of complaining about that, i just wanted to let you know so you can fix this issue.
sorry for my english, like i said i'm from argentina.

There isn't much GGG can do about it if your own email is hacked.
but he must have got my email from path of exile...
"
Xacker wrote:
but he must have got my email from path of exile...

Maybe if you used the same password.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info