3.10.0b Patch Notes (restartless)

3.10.0b Patch Notes:

• Fixed a client crash that could occur at the beginning of a Delirium encounter.
  • Fixed a client crash that could happen on the login screen.
  • Fixed an instance crash related to a Delirium monster skill.
  • Fixed another common instance crash.

This patch was a restartless deploy on the servers, so you will need to restart your client to receive the client changes.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Last bumped on Apr 15, 2020, 1:51:36 AM
Downloaded the patch and as soon as i login to game it insta crashes
Steam Client keeps saying I need to install an update before I can play and closes. Then I download the same update over and over. Not sure why.
Same, i update via Steam and keeps saying theres a update.
The game keeps telling me I need to restart the game due a new patch being released (after I try to login) after I already downloaded this patch...
Last edited by Nicksiren on Mar 13, 2020, 10:58:53 PM
Just Great Another Broken league Fail you guy's actually test this stuff out before release?
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Also unable to play. Keeps telling me to install patch which I've already done through Steam 3 times now.

I lied, is good now.
Last edited by Prophet_of_lies on Mar 13, 2020, 11:27:00 PM
Same issue for me. "There has been a patch that you need to update to. Please restart Path of Exile." But its showing 3.10.0b in the bottom right. Not through Steam.

Edit: Seems to be working correctly as of 11.32 PM New York time.
Last edited by spoon56 on Mar 13, 2020, 11:33:12 PM
"
spoon56 wrote:
Same issue for me. "There has been a patch that you need to update to. Please restart Path of Exile." But its showing 3.10.0b in the bottom right. Not through Steam.

Edit: Seems to be working correctly as of 11.32 PM New York time.

Did you do anything special? I'm still not getting through.
"...we try not to be dicks." - Mark
"...i speke good englesh" - Rhys
"Bullshit, you get the game for free." - Qarl
Fail patch

Last edited by kaor78 on Mar 13, 2020, 11:53:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info