Atlas Changes in 3.10.0

Remember in Synthesis League when maps were "fine" and then they admitted they accidentally were definitely not fine, patched it, and then they still weren't fine? How much do you want to bet this will be the same way?
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
I think the game is developing in a good direction, I'm really looking forward to POE 2.
The game should be slower and harder. I think it's great to maintain maps, you have to use all the game mechanics.
I wonder why obviously some players have no problems with enough maps and others do not.

-------------------------
Develop Happiness
-------------------------
Develop Happiness
"
rami1337 wrote:
Nerf Selfcurse and make HH buff duration unmodifiable!

This!
I am okay with all but can you just delete porcupine goliaths. These mobs man they just kills you
Last edited by Mazeno on Mar 3, 2020, 6:01:37 PM
If your manifesto is to not disable builds by certain mods, such as fire-immune mobs did in d2, why is it still in the game in form of: Reflect, ailment immune? It's not a hardship, it's a trap, and not the good kind.

map mods : they are hard and make the map more rewarding, but why have mods that brick 90% of builds.
Or make the reduced reflect mod easier to utilize:

make the body armour "Prefix 100% reduced X reflected damage taken a SUFFIX"
Increase the values of the ring prefix so that ring + passive tree (20%) is enough to make the reflected damage small enough for most builds. 80~% total?
Maybe increase available nodes on tree for this and buff them, 20% is very low.

and map drops: I open a monster level 80~ temple, with the map temple room and all i receive is some wank ass tier 2 maps. No QA at hand to test this? this is why it feels unrewarding, not that other sources are better.
I remember quitting during Synthesis cause map drops were nonexistent, and therefore i couldn't engage with the game.
Now coming back to Synthesis and having no issues sustaining maps feels great.
Please don't screw this up once more, and realize map sustain = league sustain
"
JediWabbit wrote:

I sure hope that there's a plan to fix the issue obtaining some of the High tier Unique maps. 149/154 Awakened Bonus ALL LEAGUE.

You can get 152/154.
Doryani's and Perandus Manor both cannot be obtained at higher tiers.
I hope it would be fixed in 3.10.
As a casual player i like excess of maps. I can actually play without trading for 30 minutes waiting till someone will answer to me.

If all those "we have fun running the same map" only about "the doctor" and headhunter, i feel sorry for these people. They forgot what does fun mean. Imagine GGG will put an NPC that will give you headhunters for free, will you play the game? It is what you are asking for actually.

Better remove headhunter cards or make them random on all maps. Second solution will reward normal players like me (yay! :D).
Can we have both the old and the new Atlas?
We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are.
How about you address the issue of the "increased mod effect" being a permanent effect we can't turn off that you paraded as some sort of "incentive" to complete the awakener bonus?

It was one of the literal down sides to awakener level, a price you paid to do the highest tier of sirus and the most positive effects from awakener level that you'd remove the awakener level for alts and other characters when you didn't need to or want to do the hard content. Now you move it onto the awakener bonus you CAN'T TURN OFF and promote it along with 5% bonus (as compared to previous rate) to master missions as some great incentive to complete the bonus... Your team is off it's rockers there and seriously need to reevaluate what an incentive to complete every terrible layout map that has no worth while drops really is because right now with this new proposed system I wouldn't even want to touch awakener bonus on maps since always having any mods I have be stronger for literally no benefit is idiotic. I'd rather awakener bonus not even be a thing if that increased mod effect is tacked on, just remove it entirely at that point.

I have no idea why you didn't address one of the main reasons for backlash after the original announcement with this low effort dribble...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info