Need help Min/Max Burning arrow golemancer

Hi!

I decided to play burning arrow this league as it's always been my favorite skill to play and the recent buff made it pretty viable again.

I ended up trying out burning arrow as a elementalist, pathfinder and ultimately cheiftan and in the end the elementalist seemed to have the best balance between survivability and damage.

The elementalist was my league starter which was a bit rough as it had some heavy requirements to cap my golems, but other than that I had minimal issues clearing through maps. Within about 2-3 weeks of start I was able to down all content, I had some trouble mainly with some fights but that was more me not paying attention. I will say my single target was really terrible until I had some currency to really invest. My first guardian map took me about 2min to kill. I'd say after I had about 10ex to invest I was able to clear guardians in under 20 seconds.

The only issue I really had with this build was on really juiced up maps when I was using +3 level area, double beyond watchstones/sextant mods and I think I only ended up finishing the map 50% of the time. The main issue here was sometimes just too many things hitting me before my ignite ticked and killed everything. This was one of the reasons I decided to try to change over to chieftan to get a bit more survability, but in the end my damage suffered a bit too much.

I think I might go this route again for 3.10 and would appreciate some help in terms of what I can do to improve the build, any ideas for survability area really welcome.

I've never really made my own builds before, this was my best attempt so far and it worked pretty well overall but could definitely use some improvements

https://pastebin.com/p5BednYa

Last bumped on Feb 29, 2020, 5:05:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info