Build removed

"
Scuba_man wrote:
How do you use Allure in the lvl 90 expensive build? It's short tons of intelligence. Seems impossible to add int to any gear and maintain those resists. Are you using a different skill tree for this "better" build.

No different skill tree - purely gearing.

In the info above you can check out:
"Gear, Flasks & Gems" -> "Expensive L90 version" -> "My 3.9 Character Items" & "My 3.10 Character Items"
Which show you the exact gear I used for that build in those Leagues.

"Gear, Flasks & Gems" -> "Solo Self Found L90 version"
Shows how to do the same without access to trade/uniques.

In the PoB, I provided the same SSF gear examples you can find above, but just did generic example crafts for other versions - I suppose I could just import the items listed in 3.9 & 3.10. I can't actually remember my reasoning for doing it the way I did.

Good luck Exile! =)

EDIT:
If you are struggling that hard with Int, you could just not use that claw - you would just lose some speed. Though, in my personal experience, I have always managed to squeeze it in.

EDIT2:
Thought about it some more, not sure why this didn't occur to me earlier... if you're running the expensive build, just buy items through Trade to meet the need.
Last edited by QwikDawn on Oct 23, 2020, 7:13:13 PM
Why this build has damage mods on skill tree? I thought we just run fast and pick up stuff.. hitting enemies to gain HP, not kill stuff, right?

ty
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
"
webas wrote:
Why this build has damage mods on skill tree? I thought we just run fast and pick up stuff.. hitting enemies to gain HP, not kill stuff, right?

ty

Just for leveling. I will look at how I can update the guide to make that clearer. You can definitely swap them for life nodes once you start Dark Running.

Good luck Exile.
Hey QwikDawn, don't see you much anymore :( Are you stuck dark farming? Is that like with dirt and seeds and stuff? :) Hope you have a Merry Christmas Joe!
"
AlbinoRhoa wrote:
Hey QwikDawn, don't see you much anymore :( Are you stuck dark farming? Is that like with dirt and seeds and stuff? :) Hope you have a Merry Christmas Joe!

XD Hey bro - yeah I've started studying, psychology & philosophy, so I've had my head in books a lot. Don't have a lot of spare time right now. Hoping to do some Infinite Delve though. :)

My Christmas should be awesome, older brother and his family coming over to cook me breakfast and hang out for the morning, then just chill in the afternoon.
Hope you have an awesome Christmas too Nile. :)
"
QwikDawn wrote:
"
AlbinoRhoa wrote:

XD Hey bro - yeah I've started studying, psychology & philosophy, so I've had my head in books a lot. Don't have a lot of spare time right now. Hoping to do some Infinite Delve though. :)

My Christmas should be awesome, older brother and his family coming over to cook me breakfast and hang out for the morning, then just chill in the afternoon.
Hope you have an awesome Christmas too Nile. :)

Hey man, what build would you use in Delve event? This build looks cool, but I don't think the unique jewels will be easily obtainable
"
DixuMixu wrote:
Hey man, what build would you use in Delve event? This build looks cool, but I don't think the unique jewels will be easily obtainable

Yeah, don't use this for Delve event, it's a Dark Runner that doesn't care about damage. Look for a deep Delver.

For me personally, I'm going to make up a build on the fly for the event.
maybe i shud try delving and farm soulwrest in SSF using this build
"
duabijitelur wrote:

I've never tried farming uniques in delve, so I'm not sure how it might go for you - I imagine blowing up walls would be good for that.
"
QwikDawn wrote:
"
duabijitelur wrote:

I've never tried farming uniques in delve, so I'm not sure how it might go for you - I imagine blowing up walls would be good for that.

is the raider build incoming? the ascendancy seems really good for this build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info