POE Trade Macro?

Been looking for something to make price checking easier.

Is this allowed or is it bannable?
Last bumped on Feb 21, 2020, 6:53:02 PM
No one but support can answer that, and support won’t. Many people use it, and I’ve never heard of anyone even hinting at being banned by it. As far as I know this overlay in its current version has zero interaction with the game server, so there is nothing to ban for.
I've sent you a PM regarding this now. :)
you could use that, however, I recommend NOT, as poe.trade is a hot piece of flaming garbage (like some uniques.) :)
"
bvanharjr wrote:
you could use that, however, I recommend NOT, as poe.trade is a hot piece of flaming garbage (like some uniques.) :)

PoE Trade Macro is an in-game overlay to price check gear. It’s decent with uniques, but everything else is sub-par. It has nothing to do with poe.trade.
"
Aldonés wrote:
"
bvanharjr wrote:

PoE Trade Macro is an in-game overlay to price check gear. It’s decent with uniques, but everything else is sub-par. It has nothing to do with poe.trade.

it's not decent with anything, even uniques. there's only ONE use I have for it now & that's to find cards (whenever I do trade things with that tab.)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info