Still no key. (almost 8 months later)

So i figured it out and i have been waiting for almost 8 months, since August 19th. I keep seeing all of these accounts getting in that were made 6 days ago -__-.... I have been wanting to play this with my friends for a few months seeing as they got in before me because the one that did get a key gave it to another friend. The sad thing is that he signed up about 3 weeks after me. *sigh* What a great choosing system.
"
ghettibistro wrote:
So i figured it out and i have been waiting for almost 8 months, since August 19th. I keep seeing all of these accounts getting in that were made 6 days ago -__-.... I have been wanting to play this with my friends for a few months seeing as they got in before me because the one that did get a key gave it to another friend. The sad thing is that he signed up about 3 weeks after me. *sigh* What a great choosing system.

Well, if you want it so badly, you could consider buying a key for 10$... you sound like it would be worth it to you. But opening the 100000000 whining about randomized giveaways won't help anyone.
If your friends have been in for so long they should have some more friend keys to give away by now. Have they even checked to see if they have an extra one for you?
"I would have listened... I would have understood!" - Scion

Have you removed Asus ROG/GameFirst yet?
Last edited by MaxTheLimit on Apr 12, 2012, 8:46:50 PM
it's just $10 plus you can help support the devs... if for some reason you can't donate, you will have to be patient on getting a key and the timer is random so yeah, it doesn't matter how long you've been in this community.
Maybe the timer should distingush between active (used in the past week or so) and inactive ones, and give active ones a higher chance. Ive seen acounts with keys that havent been accessed since they were made. They might not even know if they have keys

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info