[3.9] Turtroll HoWA CI Juggernaut 1M DPS | All Content [in progess]

Intro
This build is revolved around attribute stacking, more specifically intelligence stacking. Attribute stacking is really strong and very scalable, every intelligence will give more ES and more damage. With items like Cyclopean Coil, Shaper's Touch and Hands of Wisdom and Action stacking attributes is really powerful.

I do not recommend league starting with this build, without proper gearing it is not strong enough to play. Additionally, it requires a lot of jewels which can be costly.

Mechanics of the Build
Spoiler
Why CI?
Spoiler
Intelligence give us %ES, CI is a nice bonus because being immune to chaos damage allows us to steamroll certain mechanics/bosses in the game
Why Juggernaut?
Spoiler
Juggernaut is a really tanky ascendancy, allowing us to facetank most bosses in the game and with pretty nice DPS to kill them
Why Scale Lightning Damage/Penetration?
Spoiler
HoWA gives us flat lightning damage for every 10 intelligence, therefore scaling lightning is the best way to scale for better DPS in this build
How do i get many Molten Strike balls?
Spoiler
Helmet enchant, Wildfire Jewel and Dying Sun increases our number of Molten Strike balls, effectively increasing our DPS
Why Soul of Arakaali when using Blood Rage?
Spoiler
Soul of Araakali gives us 50 % increase recovery of ES when we stop taking damage over time. Therefore, to proc the effect consistently is to constantly reactivate Blood Rage. When you reactivate Blood Rage, the game recognizes it as you stop taking damage over time therefore giving you the buff
Why Strength should be higher than Dexterity?
Spoiler
The belt will give us immunity to ignite. We are already immune to frozen due to ascendancy node

Pros:
-Very tanky, being immune to most ailments and chaos damage because of CI
-Pretty Decent DPS, able to kill bosses at decent speed
-Able to deep Delve
-Very scalable, able to progressively increase DPS/ tankiness with better equips

Cons:
-Very slow mapping
-Expensive to start/ min-max

POB:https://pastebin.com/GDUiVeMr

Will not be Updating Boss Fight/ Gears on this build anymore, currently playing Saviour Cyclone

I have done Uber Elder on this character with sub-optimal gears but i did not record it. I died 4 times
Delve Lich King and Mastermind 83 ( character low level, gears was not similar to the one shown here in post):https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsUQREDRMfg

Awakener 8 and Elder Fight (character low level, gears was not similar to the one shown here in post):https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmw0RJw9qT8&t=818s

My Gears (very sub-optimal, will not be optimizing it as i have stopped playing this character)
Spoiler

Gears Explanation
Spoiler
Helmet
Spoiler
Additional Molten Strike Balls is really important. High ES 250+ with Intelligence and Resistance if you need. If possible you can craft with metallic fossils to get "Nearby Enemies have -9% Lightning Resistance"
Body Armour
Spoiler
This chest is really nice, giving us a lot of damage and the downside is non-existent because of CI. The armour also provides ES which is really nice
Weapons
Spoiler
Obviously using this claw as the build is named after this item because without this item, this build will not work.
Shield
Spoiler
Atziri's Reflection is really nice because of Intelligence, ES, Tri-Resistance and Immunity to Curse. Rare shield with high ES 300+ is fine as well.
Amulet
Spoiler
Astramentis is a cheap option, the best amulet which be to craft one with "1% increased damage per 15 Intelligence' and "% increased Intelligence" with Flat Intelligence using the awakener's orb
Rings
Spoiler
Flat intelligence, ES, resistances and added lightning damage/increased elemental damage. Multiple damage mods on ring is really nice if you can afford
Belt
Spoiler
Cyclopean Coil is really nice belt, it increases our Attribute, ailments immunity and also % Increased Damage for lowest attribute is a nice bonus. If possible get corrupted version with implicit, "Increased Intelligence and Strength"
Gloves
Spoiler
Shaper's Touch is really nice due to synergy with attribute stacking. If possible try and get corrupted with Attack speed/ +1 Socketed Gems Level (put your aura in gloves if you get this corruption)
Boots
Spoiler
200ES with flat intelligence, resistances and movement speed if possible. Death's door boots is also an alternative, giving you immunity to bleed and an additional endurance charge.
Flasks
Spoiler
Basically flasks for more damage. Silver flask with bleed removal. Atziris' Promise flask is also a really nice flask if you cannot afford Bottled Faith
Jewels
Spoiler
Brute Force and Fertile Minds to convert attributes into intelligence. Wildfire Jewel for more molten strike balls for better DPS. Majority of our jewels have resistances so that we can cap out our resistances, the remaining ones look for ES, attack speed/lightning damage/ES gain on hit. I do not have a Watcher's Eye for this build as i decided not to min-max it, Watcher's Eye with %mana gained as ES is will put us at 10K ES, if possible try and get increased lightning damage when using Wrath.

Gem Links
Spoiler
Molten Strike
Spoiler
Get awakened versions if you can afford it, multistrike awakened is really nice but very expensive
Curse Set-up/Debuff
Spoiler
Cast when damage taken level 1 so that it will proc easily. You cannot level Wave of Conviction higher than level 7 otherwise level 1 CDWT will not proc it. For curse we are using projectile weakness, molten strike balls are counted as projectile. This set-up will allow us to curse and also hit them with wave of conviction, which will reduce their lightning resistance
Aura
Spoiler
Expensive auras linked to Enlighten Lvl 4. Vaal Discipline is really strong, use it whenever you feel like you will take a lot of damage or just want to face tank throughh a boss. Precision is nice to have because the increased critical strike chance allows us to proc Elemental Overlord more frequently for more DPS
Mobility skills
Spoiler
Flame Dash is a very strong mobility skill. Whirling blade is used to activate fortify buff for more damage mitigation but not necessary.
Utility skill for more DPS
Spoiler
Blood Rage is nice for the bonus attack speed, and the degeneration of life does not affect us. Additionally, Blood Rage is used to proc Soul of Araakali bonus. Ancestral Protector provides us with more attack speed. Lightning golem provides us with more attack speed, linked to CDWT setup for lazy juggernaut style.
Guard Skills
Spoiler
Max level CDWT and Immortal Call because we have high ES. Immortal Call is just strong because of the high amount of damage mitigation

Crafting Guide ( applies to Helmet/Shield/Boots)
Spoiler
Use Perfect Fossils first, try and get 30% Quality if possible. Then use Sanctified with Dense Fossils, if crafting for helmet use metallic as well for the "Nearby Enemies have -9% Lightning Resistance" mod

Pantheons
Spoiler
Soul of Araakali and Ralakesh

Bandit
Spoiler
Kill all

Levelling
Spoiler
Standard gears like Tabula Rasa, Goldrim and Wanderlust. Level with any melee skill is fine, for skill tree take HP first. Once you hit level 68 and able to use Shaper's Touch and your other gears then respec into the actual skill tree.

You can check me out on Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/turtroll
Or Youtube for gameplay footage and guides: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzp7hS9aD3Csraa8NpHeojQ?view_as=subscriber
Last edited by Turtroll_theThird on Feb 4, 2020, 10:41:12 AM
Last bumped on Apr 2, 2020, 7:52:40 PM
What makes this different than the other two HOWA Jugg build, what is the "Turtroll" in this? How do you get 1M DPS?
"
sirdond wrote:
What makes this different than the other two HOWA Jugg build, what is the "Turtroll" in this? How do you get 1M DPS?

The Turtroll in this is that this is my forum post, that's why i put my name. Go and config the pob and let me know how i get 1m dps
Last edited by Turtroll_theThird on Feb 4, 2020, 10:46:05 AM
"
"
sirdond wrote:

The Turtroll in this is that this is my forum post, that's why i put my name. Go and config the pob and let me know how i get 1m dps

That's the perfect attitude you have right there, great for convincing new players to use this inferior (to the existing ones) build.
Well yeah, I figured the answer is nothing, but thanks for confirming.
Reactivating Blood Rage doesn't make the game register it as "stopped taking DoT recently". You can test it in your hideout by watching your ES regen number.

You either need to remove the gem, let the buff timeout, or weapon swap if the gem is in your weapon/ shield.

You are better off using Lunaris or Solaris. I personally prefer Solaris for the near immunity to crits coupled with a crit damage reduction corruption on my chest armor.
Last edited by MERCDaWn on Feb 15, 2020, 6:05:56 AM
"
"
sirdond wrote:

The Turtroll in this is that this is my forum post, that's why i put my name.

lol

He's saying you're just copying. And 1m is low dps, not very well copied I guess.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info