"Error Opening File:..." I would love to use the beta key i purchased.

This "Error Opening File:..." message has appeared each time i have finished downloading the game and go to open it to play. I have taken the time to reinstall the game 4 times now, each time ends with the same message; though the files mentioned after the semicolon have been different each time "Error Opening File" is alwas the start of the message.

I have read the forums and heard that i should delete the content.ggpk then try to reinstall. But i have done this several times now, and im beginning to lose hope. I would most definitely appreciate any feedback on this problem, as i DID pay money for this beta key and would LOVE to try this game.

Thanks in advance for any help i can get.

Tribek
It sounds corrupted, when you say install the game, you did re-download it?
If GGG chickens made an action RPG, what would it be called? Path of Eggxile, a Peck 'n' Slash RPG.
Why was the helmet spluttering? It was a coif.
you should send a mail to support
Above content may contain traces of nonsense.

Reality is simply an unrealistic version of online gaming.
It sounds it was getting downloaded badly every time. There should be some way to torrent the client to avoid this issue, since torrenting is more reliable for large files.
also bear in mind you did not buy a beta key, you bought some shop points and the beta key was thrown in as a bonus.

just sayin'
:: sƃuıɥʇ ɟo ʎɔuɐʇsuoɔ ǝɥʇ ɟo ʎʇılɐǝɹ lɐuıɟ ǝɥʇ ǝq plnoʍ sıɥʇ ʎɐʍɐ ʇǝƃ
plnoɔ ƃuıɥʇou ʇɐɥʇ os plɹoʍ ǝɥʇ uı plɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ǝpıɥ oʇ ǝɹǝʍ noʎ ɟı ʇnq ::
Does the client has read-rights on the file? Easiest way to check that is probably trying to run the client as an admin, cause they usually have enough rights to read anything.
Don't read my signature!
The file download can be disrupted by your ISP, or a firewall or virus scan - Try dissabling any of these while you patch. It may also be system related - If you're able to post system specs, we may be able to pinpoint something that will stop you playing?

I'd suggest downloading the game on a friend's PC if possible, and copying the content.ggpk file over - If it still doesn't run on your pc if you do this, we know that it's definitely something the pc is doing that is preventing the file being run.
Balance & Design

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info