Question about my set up

So I'm really enjoying my build, however I keep getting random moments even when no monsters/enemys around no map effects listed non of my gear or passive says it has this effect either however I'm getting hit by just about every curse on me at a time at random normally I'm fine but it tends to put the slow curse on me at the wrong time when I need to dodge and im slowed to turtle speed out of no where Idk whats causing it.
Last bumped on Jan 22, 2020, 4:42:43 PM
Need to set your account to let us see your characters. No idea what you're talking about otherwise.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Need to set your account to let us see your characters. No idea what you're talking about otherwise.

Okay I think it should show up now nvm I just found out its my soul mantle
Last edited by AbBansheeNeko on Jan 24, 2020, 5:21:32 AM
Hi, soul mantle is absolutely not good choice for your build, this chest are primarily for totems builds. I checked your profile and you really must change: head, rings, chest, belt and shoes. You need items with +Life stats and +Resist stats. (Unique items ≠ best choice) And update your flasks. Important information for necro builds is spell damage not affect your minions, its useless stats for necro.

Last edited by augitus on Jan 22, 2020, 7:08:11 AM
"
augitus wrote:
Hi, soul mantle is absolutely not good choice for your build, this chest are primarily for totems builds. I checked your profile and you really must change: head, rings, chest, belt and shoes. You need items with +Life stats and +Resist stats. (Unique items ≠ best choice) And update your flasks. Important information for necro builds is spell damage not affect your minions, its useless stats for necro.

I am doing a totem build by the way minions are tanking while im using my spell totem to summon my sucide skeletons
Let me say this the build is working great I place a totem it summons my self destruction skeletons while i pop another with flameability to deal with elemental resist at which point i use sorching ray to burn some more. I'm not really a pure necromancer build I'm using my minions mostly as foot soliders and destruction bombs while I burn them even more. I don't play male characters so witch was the best option for what I wanted. I tried with shadow but it just doesn't feel right ... would be diffrent if I could make a female chieften lol Which is really what I wanted in the build to do this inferonal legion that blows em self up using totems and flame stuff
Last edited by AbBansheeNeko on Jan 22, 2020, 7:35:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info