spam accounts

I signed up for path of exile beta a day or so ago, i know i wont be getting it any time soon, but one thing i noticed is that there are a lot of spam accounts, and it seems as if those exact spam accounts are selling keys for 10-30 dollars each on various websites, any possibility on clearing accounts with spam names, its quite clear that people are doing this, and is ruining chances for people who actually want to test this game. Just something to look into
Last edited by kellevan on Apr 11, 2012, 10:15:29 PM
"
kellevan wrote:
I signed up for path of exile beta a day or so ago, i know i wont be getting it any time soon, but one thing i noticed is that there are a lot of spam accounts, and it seems as if those exact spam accounts are selling keys for 10-30 dollars each on various websites, any possibility on clearing accounts with spam names, its quite clear that people are doing this, and is ruining chances for people who actually want to test this game. Just something to look into

i stop reading after this
A beta key would definetely be nice, *hint hint*
Heh. Good luck to 'em. GGG will sell you 100 Cash Shop credits for $10, and throw in a free Beta key! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
A beta key would definetely be nice, *hint hint*

you really like the Hint Hint thingie, since it's in your every post. Only the thought that you might get a key before other people makes my stomach ache.
Will play for food.
ok
:)
well it just seems like spam accounts overrule the actual accounts that want to play.. every time i check my windows 7 widget i see another windows 7 widget.. pisses me off xD I would like to donate, but I've always been one to test a game before i pay to support :p

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info