Maybe I should send Nudes to get POE to work properly?

Installed new patch, couldn't log in. Finally logged in (over 10 times and 3 hard resets later) only to have it crash repeatedly. Uninstalling to see if reinstallation will fix the issue with the new patch.

Should I send nudes or something so my game will work? I've spent all my money on POE and I'm broke so all I have to offer is myself :(
Last bumped on Jan 21, 2020, 6:32:04 PM
Full. Product. Release.
"
LOLUBAD wrote:
Full. Product. Release.

I sent nudes to Chris Wilson and now I don't crash
"
Mr BiG TeXx wrote:
"
LOLUBAD wrote:
Full. Product. Release.

Ok I lied. Still crashes
"
Mr BiG TeXx wrote:
"
Mr BiG TeXx wrote:
"
LOLUBAD wrote:
Full. Product. Release.

Ok I lied. Still crashes

Sounds like Chris had a case of buyers remorse once he got the chance to look at them. BaDoomBoom Pshhh!
At this point I just want a full refund but ofc thats not going to happen.

I'd buy a Nintendo Switch and play Torchlight 2 and Diablo 3 OFFLINE. The games can't compare ofc but atleast we can play hardcore and not crash every 10 minutes.
[Removed by Support]
I'm still looking forward to Torchlight Frontiers and Grim Dawn to get finished. It'll be a nice break. A welcomed change of pace. POE on console has been testing my resolve since its inception and it's starting to add up at this point :(
Last epoch is coming out soon as well. Here’s to hoping it’s decent.
Ya i forgot about Last Epoch. Its getting good reviews on Steam. I was also looking forward to Divinity Fallen Heroes but that one might be shelved now? Grim dawn i'm beginning to wonder about as well. I figured it was gonna be out ages ago for the xbox.
"
I AM SQUINT wrote:
Ya i forgot about Last Epoch. Its getting good reviews on Steam. I was also looking forward to Divinity Fallen Heroes but that one might be shelved now? Grim dawn i'm beginning to wonder about as well. I figured it was gonna be out ages ago for the xbox.

Very interested in these games. Maybe I won't have to send nudes to the dev teams to get shit done

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info