lol oh em gee bethesda

thank you for the patch but you forgot to patch your own servers. im actually laughing out loud...
Last bumped on Jan 20, 2020, 11:43:42 AM
What do you mean? Are you able to login after patch 3.9.2? I updated like always but when I try to login it says there has been a patch and to update and try again but it shows that I'm running version 3.9.2.
im running 3.9.2b on my xbox. the servers are still on 3.9.2 lol they need to restart the servers.
It’s sad how Xbox has been out for 2 years now and they still can’t get their shit together
/uninstall
GGG doesn't always release a patch, but when they do, they don't patch their own servers. Genius
If there’s one thing GGG is good at, it’s full product releases and Fucking up patches
"
LOLUBAD wrote:
If there’s one thing GGG is good at, it’s full product releases and Fucking up patches

This is the peak performance of the game
"
Mr BiG TeXx wrote:
"
LOLUBAD wrote:

This is the epitome of gaming. It literally doesn’t even get more full product release than this
Last edited by LOLUBAD on Jan 20, 2020, 11:28:09 AM
"
LOLUBAD wrote:
"
Mr BiG TeXx wrote:
"
LOLUBAD wrote:

This is the epitome of gaming. It literally doesn’t even get more full product release than this

If they had any more of a full product release it would be POE 2

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info