crashes still.... typical ggg lies about fixes

fucking liars... thanks yet again for ruining my holidays with your lies. i just dont understand why the gaming industry treats its customers like inhuman trash. i cant wait until a better game comes out and ggg actually start to treat console players like people we at least deserve that.
Last edited by itz TAXI on Jan 9, 2020, 1:59:09 AM
Last bumped on Jan 11, 2020, 8:43:06 PM
I get it too, i really get angry when the game crashes... did you try to mute all sounds? For some reason it reduced a lot the number of crashes here.
"
itz TAXI wrote:
fucking liars... thanks yet again for ruining my holidays with your lies. i just dont understand why the gaming industry treats its customers like inhuman trash. i cant wait until a better game comes out and ggg actually start to treat console players like people we at least deserve that.

The only purpose of this comment is to make you feel better.
I hope it worked as there is nothing else of use here.

There are real people who read these, and your contribution to the forum here makes you look like a whinny child.
So next time a crash makes you die maybe cool off before spewing vitriol into the forums. Maybe you could even contribute to the bug reporting section and help GGG and the community make the 1000s of hours of free content better.
"
itz TAXI wrote:

Demand a refund. Don't take this laying sitting down(on the couch)! You and I both know that right this second GGG is twirling their mustache thinking up more lies they can throw at us while (tho unrelated) tying up a damsel in distress on the railroad tracks.

You need to be "That meddling kid" we all desperately need! Foil GGG's schemes and lies and pull of their mask to reveal their true intentions!
Raise your fist and demand a refund for every copy you bought and gave away to the blind and deaf street urchins who roam your cobblestones streets.

Be the hero we need, be the hero you know you can become!

Do it for ze cause!
Last edited by VomitChrist on Jan 11, 2020, 8:49:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info